Climber looking for word in CT

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevybob

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Im 22 located in CT in good physical condition and work hard. Experienced climber with all my own rigging gear and saws. Willing to travel within reason.

Your 22? How experienced can ya be so young? Im not really looking for a Climber but I am looking for that RIGHT team player. 29 years in and I still drag brush and Chip, lift throw, cut climb, stump grind, bucket work , hire, fire, teach train show , show again. LOL Where are you out of? what is your name? if your interested give me a call, also check out my website if ya want to see what Im about. PassionForTrees.com Richard R. Ferreira 203-305-5842 You may not of gotten any responses due to your incorrect post saying climber looking for word in ct? I am all about WORK!

Dropped out of school when I was 16 and started working full time for a local tree business. Got into climbing from there and have been doing contract climbing for several different companies that past few years. I do some jobs on my own as well. I'm no pre Madonna climber. I have no problem dragging brush and bucking logs in well aware there are guys who have been doing this years longer and will climb circles around me but I have been told by some old timers I'm good for my experience and I take pride in my work. I'm looking for work this fall winter so if you have an opening id definitely be interested.

My name is Rob I'm out of Oxford

Dropped out of school when I was 16 and started working full time for a local tree business. Got into climbing from there and have been doing contract climbing for several different companies that past few years. I do some jobs on my own as well. I'm no pre Madonna climber. I have no problem dragging brush and bucking logs in well aware there are guys who have been doing this years longer and will climb circles around me but I have been told by some old timers I'm good for my experience and I take pride in my work. I'm looking for work this fall winter so if you have an opening id definitely be interested.

My name is Rob I'm out of Oxford
Rob. Thanks for all that info whats your phone number do you text? If so send me a text so we can talk a bit. I want to ask u questions to see if I think your a good fit visa versa. Has to be a win win bothsides. Do you have a CT drivers license? Any dui's or speeding anything on your record? Do you have any felonies? What was last grade completed in school? Did you get GED? Any college? CDL license? Do you smoke? Drink? On any medications? Who have you worked for in past 6 yrs ect.

I'd hire you Chevy.....CA, CT, what's a letter?! We're going to be adding a crew early next year. I always enjoy your posts and you can type a coherent sentence! Best of luck in your search. The biggest problem you're going to have is being smarter than most your employers.

FYI, its Primma Donna ;)

I'd hire you Chevy.....CA, CT, what's a letter?! We're going to be adding a crew early next year. I always enjoy your posts and you can type a coherent sentence! Best of luck in your search. The biggest problem you're going to have is being smarter than most your employers.

FYI, its Primma Donna ;)

Hey Sac Climber maybe going to the other side of the country is what I need haha.

So what's up Rob? havent heard from you? still looking for work? We should meet in person and do an interview and I will have you fill out an application. It's always a better comfort level when you meet someone. Give me a call, Im still accepting applications. Rich 203-305-5842 or [email protected]

Well we have a number of climbing positions available in the Seattle if you would be interested. Residential work only. Let me know if your interested.

Latest posts

Back