Company Names

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My company is named after my boss, after he bought the company from Frost & Higgins back in the 70's? 80's? Clean and simple, and his whole thought behind it came from his father, and I believe its true. You'll never work harder at something than when your name is on the line.

I work for C.L. Frank & Co. :)

Hey Jeff,

Tell Chris that Ben B. from NY says hello. I worked there for a couple of years back in the early '90s. Chris was always a class act, still have a deep respect for him.

PM me too, I'm curious who else I might know is still there.

How about "Wackin' Your Log Tree Service".

edit: "Wackin Logs Tree Service".

Last edited:
How about "Raiders of the Dead Bark Tree Service"...

But seriously, when I started my business back in 1990, it was all about being proffesional, knowledgeable, & reliable, so I went with "Total Tree Care", instead of service. I think that really helped out with the image factor..

These are some great ideas for tree service names.My firewood business needs a good name, what about some ideas?

My company is named after my boss, after he bought the company from Frost & Higgins back in the 70's? 80's? Clean and simple, and his whole thought behind it came from his father, and I believe its true. You'll never work harder at something than when your name is on the line.

I work for C.L. Frank & Co. :)

So are you saying you are slacking? You know, cause it ain't your name?

Latest posts

Back