Concrete saw conversions?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
boatman

boatman

ArboristSite Operative
I am am thinking about bidding on a pallet of 8 Husqvarna concrete saws, all need work.

Can these be converted to chain saws? Or a power head for my lewis winch?

How are they different from a stock 3120?

boatman

boatman

ArboristSite Operative
I just read a few posts on here about internal problems with concrete saws due too dust. I guess it will just be a gamble, I don't even know what model they are as they are shrink wrapped on a pallet.

Toolslinger

Toolslinger

ArboristSite Operative
Well if you did get them, and at least one ran, you'd have a hell of a root cutter... I just got a Partner k-1200 going for that, and man does it beat dealing with thrashed chains...

sawbones

sawbones

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well if you did get them, and at least one ran, you'd have a hell of a root cutter... I just got a Partner k-1200 going for that, and man does it beat dealing with thrashed chains...

Was digging around yesterday and found a Partner parts book.

First saw the P100 and then found the K 1200. They had the same part number for cylinders.

I have a 1200 but man that thing is heavy.:D

Same deal with the Huskys, probaly part em out if they have good jugs.:rock:

tlandrum

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
I am am thinking about bidding on a pallet of 8 Husqvarna concrete saws, all need work.

Can these be converted to chain saws? Or a power head for my lewis winch?

How are they different from a stock 3120?

as far as i know the 3120k cant be easily converted to a saw. you would have to get cases for the saw,top cover,filter,filter cover,oil ump and drive,sprocket ,clutch,bar plate,top handle,etc etc

Last edited:

Latest posts