cotton wood pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, now thats the stuff right there! I saw those trunk chunking pics and thought...my 395 with 28" bar, rakers just right..drool.

And you want to bust on me for having three saws atonce? This guy is a walking, talking advertisment, just look at all the cool stuff he has. Is there really a guy under all that?
Lookin sharp, Sharpie.

Last edited:
And you want to bust on me for having three saws atonce? This guy is a walking, talking advertisment, just look at all the cool stuff he has. Is there really a guy under all that?
Lookin sharp, Sharpie.
I just figured he was cold. Now you and all that crap hanging off ya on the other hand....

Lookin sharp, Sharpie.

so, where's the pics? of you hanging three saws from your hopefully tightly buckled saddle. (?).....I'd had to see your shiney whitey..

Two, now that I've done a few times...yestiddy even....three? nahhh..

I was cutting that tree in strathroy ontario in febuary 2008 after an ice storm, that is why i was wearing those boots. The saw is an 066 with a 24" cannon bar.

so, where's the pics? of you hanging three saws from your hopefully tightly buckled saddle. (?).....I'd had to see your shiney whitey..

Two, now that I've done a few times...yestiddy even....three? nahhh..

Telling me anything about being nuts, stupid, egotestical, or just a plain jackarse would be like telling the Pope he is Catholic. Obviously I am not Catholic, but the seem like nice folk.

treejob_057.jpg

Is that tight enough? DAM! I look good, NO! Wait! Great! That one is a keeper for sure. Nails, OD, Treeco?
If they told me I would be gettin my picture taken when I started...

I was cutting that tree in strathroy ontario in febuary 2008 after an ice storm, that is why i was wearing those boots. The saw is an 066 with a 24" cannon bar.

Are you sure you have enough saw? Why such small chunks? Did you do that to the whole trunk?

Is that tight enough? DAM! I look good, NO! Wait! Great! That one is a keeper for sure. Nails, OD, Treeco?
If they told me I would be gettin my picture taken when I started...

Yes Dan, you look great, beekeeper goggles and all. I am still not sure what you need the other 2 saws for on that one, but I respect your decision nonetheless, lol.

Yes Dan, you look great, beekeeper goggles and all. I am still not sure what you need the other 2 saws for on that one, but I respect your decision nonetheless, lol.

Here is what happened. I was up there jabbing away with the 20 but then got to bigger wood so I motioned for someone to put the 26 on the crane hook but they missed it, the hook came up empty so I had to pull the 26 up the rope, everything was rigged so I used it. I wished I hadn't cause I always have trouble with that little thing so the next time the hook comes up it has the 44. I was getting close to the ground real quick and since that is all that matters I didn't want to bother anybody to come get my saws.
Now if I said "I don't know why you need all those saws, Nails", I would be lying. Now you compare my pic to the one of Mark Chisholm on the back of Arbor Age magazine and you tell me who is getting the month of June. I ain't even collecting royalties. My decision? Hey, if it were up to me...

Last edited:
Telling me anything about being nuts, stupid, egotestical, or just a plain jackarse would be like telling the Pope he is Catholic. Obviously I am not Catholic, but the seem like nice folk.

treejob_057.jpg
notice how the boots fold up around the spurs:cry:u sure have a lot of stuff on yer belt fer a crane job. i guess u send a second man up ta carry the rest of the gear on a manual tdk? whada u stupid er smptin?

Last edited:
I think I will hook the 440 on this weekend. I am going back to "Hardmaple Bonanza's" oldman's place to partake in another smaller Bonanza. The 440 looks good on the saddle.

Latest posts

Back