craftsman chainsaw mods

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ChrisinPA is around all the time, and has played with some craftmans. Some guys on the poulan thread have done some old 3.7 mods (Moody I think) They should be along.

ChrisinPA is around all the time, and has played with some craftmans. Some guys on the poulan thread have done some old 3.7 mods (Moody I think) They should be along.

whoever he was,,had a 37 cc craft,,and was turning in to a 54 cc saw...he got sick,,when the thread died...

Oly, Ed is ok and still around but very busy right now.

I'm not getting into his business but lets just say he is doing what he should be doing helping out family.

I usually talk to him about every week or so and as to the saw, its still there and will be getting more time on it when he can. I actually sent him another carb to try on it and we will see how that works out when he gets around to it.

He will definitely let us know how its doing when he gets to that point. I personally cant wait to give it a try.

Thanks for the update, been curious as to how that project he was working on turned out that ought to be really something when it's done.

Latest posts

Back