Craftsman saw Poulan equiv?... Please.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac E Velly

Reaction score
Hello, I have a C'man saw (14" bar, 34 to 36cc depending on which sticker you use) with the model number 358.350440. Can and would you tell me what Poulan saw this is? I need an oiler, but Sears has been no help.

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any help.

Hello, I have a C'man saw (14" bar, 34 to 36cc depending on which sticker you use) with the model number 358.350440. Can and would you tell me what Poulan saw this is? I need an oiler, but Sears has been no help.

Maybe you should try the "Chainsaw" forum?:confused:

Did you try looking up the oiler part number on searsparts.com ? It will probably be the Poulan part number and most saw shops should be able to get it for you.

I'll check into that Poulan. I bought the oiler retail today. The spline in that thing is plastic! No wonder it couldn't pump motor oil. LOL.

Well, boys, come this weekend, me, my shotty saw and two come-alongs are going to risk life, limb and power line to bring down the last inconvenient, over-grown 60 footer on the property... but first, I need some bar oil.

Latest posts

Back