craigs list splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shine

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Can anyone ID my craigs list splitter. It has a 9hp honda motor,energy valve,
5 inch cylinder with a decal that says IRON HAND, unknown pump. The guy I bought it off of said he bought it from Home Depot Rental. It has been well used but runs good starts first or second pull and splits anything I through at it.
The valve is worn out, doesn't return to center sometimes. A new valve has been ordered. Thanks for any tips.

Can anyone ID my craigs list splitter. It has a 9hp honda motor,energy valve,
5 inch cylinder with a decal that says IRON HAND, unknown pump. The guy I bought it off of said he bought it from Home Depot Rental. It has been well used but runs good starts first or second pull and splits anything I through at it.
The valve is worn out, doesn't return to center sometimes. A new valve has been ordered. Thanks for any tips.

Shine...

I also just picked one up from the HD Rental, and have split around 13 cord so far, with out any problems. The manual they gave me had this model number from speeco.. LS401116MTA.

Go into HD rental section and ask them if they can print the assembly and operations instructions for you splitter, it will have the basic information need.. part numbers and all that good stuff.

Let me know if help out with any part number in the mean time...

oh ya on the pump the part number in HC390709 two stage 16 GPM pump.

Back