Craig's List Super Score

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dano, don't let this bunch of vigilantes on here ever know that you've ever run a chainsaw in your garage, they'll rake you over the coals for it.

and I am wondering who would sell a "legitimate" MS200T for $35.00 so it goes both ways...

Seems on here if anyone gets a great deal on something all's good but if someone else gets a great deal then the item must certainly be stolen... I have not knowingly ever purchased something that was stolen but since I have purchased hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of used tools and equipment I would expect that from a probability standpoint, some of it was.

Well said.

Wow. I have never seen any forum eviscerate a 12 year member like this. Some inconsistant posts, sure. Some that wreak of bs, maybe? Am I missing something?

I imagine quite a few posters here blow some smoke from time to time. Long as your not pulling a boner on the trading post, or failing to ship sold items... I don't really get it.

12 years is a long damn time to post on a forum and not have some credibility.

Wow. I have never seen any forum eviscerate a 12 year member like this. Some inconsistant posts, sure. Some that wreak of bs, maybe? Am I missing something?

I imagine quite a few posters here blow some smoke from time to time. Long as your not pulling a boner on the trading post, or failing to ship sold items... I don't really get it.

There's a circle of members on this forum, not unlike the ones in grade school and high school. Vicious little twits they can be.

You either fit in that circle, or you don't. Just cause you may fit, doesn't mean that's a good thing.

There was about a 10yr absence from the forum.

What you think doesn't mean a rat's ass to me.

Why don't you post up each and every serial number of every saw that you own or have owned? You won't, cause it's not anyone's business.

Sounds like you've made a career out of working on chainsaws. Good man, bet your wife is real proud. Aspirations are everything.

Actually, saw repair is my second job. I do it for fun. We had our Christmas party at the shop today, and it was nice. My wife is quite happy with our lot in life.

Sorry, I caught up in all of this and may have made myself look foolish in the process. I should have stopped earlier. I need to stick to the technical threads, which is where I belong.

It would be impossible for me to post every number. There are well over a hundred. Some of the antiques I doubt even came with a number on them. Pick a model, any model, and I'll be glad to post up a couple of #s for ya.

Actually, saw repair is my second job. I do it for fun. We had our Christmas party at the shop today, and it was nice. My wife is quite happy with our lot in life.

Sorry, I caught up in all of this and may have made myself look foolish in the process. I should have stopped earlier. I need to stick to the technical threads, which is where I belong.

It would be impossible for me to post every number. There are well over a hundred. Some of the antiques I doubt even came with a number on them. Pick a model, any model, and I'll be glad to post up a couple of #s for ya.

See.....that's the difference between me and the likes of you. I take you at face value, as well as your word. If you got a good or great deal on a saw, and you posted about it, the first thing I would have stated is, "congrats and enjoy".

But you allowed yourself to get caught up in the idiocy of others and jumped right on the ole band wagon. You're no better than they are.

I've never lied to, or cheated anyone on this forum, at any time. Yeah okay, so I might BS a little like everyone else does from time to time. I've voiced some opinions that didn't fit the cookie-cutter shape of so many others on this forum, but that doesn't make me a thief, liar or cheat.

It's obvious, that if you don't agree with the majority on this forum and kiss their collective butt on demand, you are so marked and will eventually pay down the road.

I'm me, I've always been me, and nothing is going to change. I don't kiss ass, never have.....never will.

It is what it is ladies, so bring it on.

He has made his bed now he has to sleep in it.

As for his credibility he only has himself to blame... apparently he can't help himself.

Still sucks if you paid for a stolen saw.. I know it was said before, if you have ever had gear stolen from you, you would know why this is a sensitive subject.

Dano if you would post the serial # it would be over. However, I imagine you have never had equipment stolen from you and therefore that's why you don't get why a lot of members got worked up over the topic.

I think the problem was or is is that most of these folks work in the industry or have a passion for the tools used in it. So, when someone comes with a deal of a life time, they are naturally suspicious, like most LEO's. They feel and have felt the pain of someone sealing their livelyhood and despise it...I know I sure do. I am a lurker with an addiction to saws that I caught from my uncle, it contagious. I have seen several threads here that folks have questioned a deals integrity, they ran the numbers and all were relieved.
And with most forums, pix or it didn't happen, is the unsaid rule of community. So, I wouldn't blame them and if you wanted to fit it, do what they do, or leave. I listen to what to what they say because I have no input, yet....

Still sucks if you paid for a stolen saw.. I know it was said before, if you have ever had gear stolen from you, you would know why this is a sensitive subject.

Dano if you would post the serial # it would be over. However, I imagine you have never had equipment stolen from you and therefore that's why you don't get why a lot of members got worked up over the topic.

I was a cop for almost 30 yrs. What about that don't you get?

I KNOW that it's not a stolen saw. I don't need some chainsaw yahoo confirming what I already know, by posting the serial number. Maybe.....just maybe, if the serial number had been requested in a different manner, I might have been more compelled to oblige.

But, things have turned sour and I'm a bit put off by it all. At this point, I don't owe anyone on this forum any explanation or further cooperation on the matter.

They'd be much better served by going about their usual self-serving, self-righteous, holier-than-thou, pitiful life.

Ya! I'm the "pivot man". LOL
Here's a little levity for an otherwise sad sad thread.

Dano save yourself! Your in the ocean being circled by sharks and bleeding quite thrashing its doing you no good.

Bag the MODERATOR to delete this thread... quite while your behind.

Hey Molane Labe, why don't you go back to figuring out pitch and gauge and quit clackin the keyboard in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back