Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to sub this guy out $95 & up

This guy must be a winner. $95 and up and nothing over 30" diameter. I think I'll sub my small stuff out to him 'cause if you start at 95 bucks how high can the "up" be?
Phil

TREE SERVICE/ REMOVAL. Free Estimates. Call us Now!!! - $95 (Willoughby, Lake County)
Date: 2012-10-16, 1:51PM EDT
[email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
If you need a tree removed or trimmed call us. Free Written estimates within 48 hours. No trees greater than 30 inches across at the base of the trunk. We remove trees for $95 and up. Located in Willoughby off Lost Nation Rd. Call 440-571-2400 Texting is best. Thank You, Chris

Keywords: Lake County, Geauga, Ashtabula, Mentor, Eastlake, Kirtland, Willoughby Hills, Chesterland, Madison, Perry, Chardon, Waite Hill, Mentor on the Lake, Fairport, Headlands, Willowick, Wickliffe, Lyndhurst, Storm damage, fallen tree removal, land clearing. TRADE for tools, drill press, table saw, lincoln arc welder, chainsaw, air wrench or tools, anvil, so on. Will trade for Kayak, smaller boat, old truck running or not, other things also.

Maybe Beerman would want a chance for this jem. :)

Fire wood-seasoned ash

Fire wood-seasoned ash (between 6325 & 6253 Serr Rd Corunna)

Date: 2012-10-21, 10:30PM EDT
Reply to this post [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

It's sitting next to road and is free for the taking. You will need a trailer and a way to load it. I will delete this ad when I notice its gone.

attachment.php

View attachment 259388

Personally, I always like when they post 12 photographs and 10 of they are essentially from the same angle, showing you the same thing, just slightly larger or smaller. So they think that the saw is worth more if they post more photos?

(The reason a photographer shoots so many similar images, in case the seller is reading this, is to let them choose the best one, not to show how many times they tried).

Philbert

Come and get it! its already down on the ground.. kinda
Down large hardwood tree great firewood

Some fool wont know how to buck that and will hurt himself for sure.

And the thing is, trees like that are the easiest, you have all the smaller branches/logs to build up under the main log and drop it down slow, then it is supported for the big bucking cuts. The rootball may or may not be a problem, can't see that in the pic.

Free 40 ft tall Live Evergreen Tree ...perfect for your Christmas decorating ...a nice big tree for under your star ...lots of boughs for wreaths.
You cut and take away. Only requirement is that you also remove the stump and leave a clean site behind.

40' Evergreen Tree/Boughs - Free

They may tip you to wipe their arse too! :msp_thumbup:

They did say to "leave a clean site behind". :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Free 40 ft tall Live Evergreen Tree ...perfect for your Christmas decorating ...a nice big tree for under your star ...lots of boughs for wreaths.
You cut and take away. Only requirement is that you also remove the stump and leave a clean site behind.

40' Evergreen Tree/Boughs - Free

Thats probably the best deal i have heard yet on craigslist. Im surprised he didnt want some cash on top of it all :laugh:

big christmas trees are expensive for malls and churches etc. but they are also groomed and pruned, not 'free range' trees.
still might be a deal for someone with a crane or boom truck.

big christmas trees are expensive for malls and churches etc. but they are also groomed and pruned, not 'free range' trees.
still might be a deal for someone with a crane or boom truck.

Please don't put effort into thinking there is anything useful from a post like that other than some entertainment. :blob2:

free wood

Free Oak Wood - You do the work!

Free Oak Wood - You do the work! (Forestdale)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-10-30, 8:41AM EDT
Reply to this post [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Storm took down an oak tree in our backyard. It's snapped clear in half....

As oak wood is GREAT for a fireplace and pricey - Willing to give away 100% of the wood free for removal (you can leave the stump).
Prefer someone who does this for a living and is insured for tree removal.. but will consider anyone, I guess.

E-mail me. See the picture, the tree is next to a pop-up garage so you can get an idea of the sizing.

OR - If someone can take it down cheap and is insured - we will entertain offers. Our insurance won't cover the removal as it didn't hit the home...

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3374416588

Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
terms of use
privacy policy
feedback forum

Back