Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea that he is at least requiring SOMETHING in return for the pine. Seems like 'free' brings out a whole different class of people than 'cheap'. The 'free' people are a lot more demanding.

I like the idea that he is at least requiring SOMETHING in return for the pine. Seems like 'free' brings out a whole different class of people than 'cheap'. The 'free' people are a lot more demanding.

he is getting something for free.. a free place to dump that pine he removed and a beer on top of it lol

McCulloch Timber Bear Chainsaw for trade! BEAST!

McCulloch Timber Bear Chainsaw for trade! BEAST! - $750 (oakdale,ct)

Date: 2012-11-09, 10:45PM EST
Reply to this post [email protected][Errors when replying to ads?]

runs great! will be great for anyone who needs a chainsaw!

powerful and will cut through anything!

please just email me if interested with what you have for trade.

dont offer garbage this saw is worth money!

:ices_rofl:

McCulloch Timber Bear Chainsaw for trade! BEAST!

McCulloch Timber Bear Chainsaw for trade! BEAST! - $750 (oakdale,ct)

Date: 2012-11-09, 10:45PM EST

runs great! will be great for anyone who needs a chainsaw!

powerful and will cut through anything!

please just email me if interested with what you have for trade.

dont offer garbage this saw is worth money!

:ices_rofl:
it is a 55 cc saw that came with a 20" bar at best

This jerkoff has been posting this for about 2 months now. Anywhere on the net, you can get this saw for about $230 refurbished...

Husqvarna 445 Chainsaw - $500 (Canterbury)

Date: 2012-11-08, 9:09PM EST

Great saw, like new, less than a cord through it. Just broken in, includes saw, bar and chain. $500 Firm, no lowballers.

Husqvarna 445 Chainsaw

"No lowballers" lololololol what a tool

For $1500 you'd think they'd clean it up and make it purty first.

wood stove for sale

wood stove for sale - $1500
Date: 2012-11-12, 2:59PM CST
[email protected][Errors when replying to ads?]
Vermont Castings wood stove for sale, nice front glass doors, doors can also fold and hide away, with screen. Asking $1500 or Best offer. Nice stove in good shape, glass needs to be cleaned, but isn't hard to do, good heater. will look brand new after good cleaning and re-blacking. If interested call me at 763-218-2522.

3K93F13Je5Kd5Fe5Jccbc45ea0ce2c4bc1b4b.jpg

I got one,

Answered an add. The guy said he wanted a site cleared for a cabin and he wanted some trees removed and he wanted to sell them for firewood. Sounded good. I went and had a look. Guy meets me there. He says the sites back in the woods a few hundred yards. Okay, so far so good. We walk back and he starts pointing out trees he wants removed for a driveway. These trees were not big, but some of them had some decent saw logs in them. So I told the guy that he could sell some of these trees as timber and the small ones he wants gone would go out as firewood poles. Oh no he says, I dont want nothing to do with those timber guys, they will take it all, I didn't buy it to ruin it. (hey, whoa there, I'm one of those timber guys) I tell him he can mark what he wants taken, sell that much and that's all they will cut. Hes not having any of it. Okay, there his trees, its his call.
I tell him I can get them all out with a tractor. Oh no he says, no ruts. (Ground was a little wet in some spots) I tell him okay, Ill get a friend and we'll skid them out with horses. Oh no he says, they have to be cut up in here. I ask why. He says he dosn't want me selling the logs. I ask him if I make a deal with him and pay for the trees and he has his money in hand why does he care. He just does, and he wants them cut up in the woods. Then he says he wants to sell the woods by the load and I can only work if hes there.
Okay, fine, I need work and wood so Ill do it his way. We start talking price. He says a cord of firewood in Pittsburgh is going for 200 so that's what he is asking. I point out that Pittsburgh is 100 miles south of where we are standing and that's for firewood, these are standing trees, there's a difference. And also that my pickup (Ford Ranger)
does not hold a half cord let alone a cord. We haggled until I lost my patience and gave up. Wasted morning. I gotta stop answering these ads.

Last edited:
Answered an add. The guy said he wanted a site cleared for a cabin and he wanted some trees removed and he wanted to sell them for firewood. Sounded good. I went and had a look. Guy meets me there. He says the sites back in the woods a few hundred yards. Okay, so far so good. We walk back and he starts pointing out trees he wants removed for a driveway. These trees were not big, but some of them had some decent saw logs in them. So I told the guy that he could sell some of these trees as timber and the small ones he wants gone would go out as firewood poles. Oh no he says, I dont want nothing to do with those timber guys, they will take it all, I didn't buy it to ruin it. (hey, whoa there, I'm one of those timber guys) I tell him he can mark what he wants taken, sell that much and that's all they will cut. Hes not having any of it. Okay, there his trees, its his call.
I tell him I can get them all out with a tractor. Oh no he says, no ruts. (Ground was a little wet in some spots) I tell him okay, Ill get a friend and we'll skid them out with horses. Oh no he says, they have to be cut up in here. I ask why. He says he dosn't want me selling the logs. I ask him if I make a deal with him and pay for the trees and he has his money in hand why does he care. He just does, and he wants them cut up in the woods. Then he says he wants to sell the woods by the load and I can only work if hes there.
Okay, fine, I need work and wood so Ill do it his way. We start talking price. He says a cord of firewood in Pittsburgh is going for 200 so that's what he is asking. I point out that Pittsburgh is 100 miles south of where we are standing and that's for firewood, these are standing trees, there's a difference. And also that my pickup (Ford Ranger)
does not hold a half cord let alone a cord. We haggled until I lost my patience and gave up. Wasted morning. I gotta stop answering these ads.

Never talk to a craiglist "customer" that thinks his trees are worth money.. not unless you are prepared to hang yourself.

good one I just ran across,, lol

I have a stihl 028av run great new chain used it this summer recently bought.

Will trade for a 12 pack budweiser and pack marlboro red and cat food
Call 317-989-6121 or text no emails!
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Back