Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is how i respond to those adds.

I’ll do it! I’m not licensed and I drink all day while I’m cutting.
I’ll drag the limbs through your living room on my way to the curb. Don’t worry I’ll be very carful.
Most of my workers are ex cons that were caught robbing houses while people were not home. But they assure me that they won’t steal anything while there in your house.
Don’t worry about moving your car, I can drop this tree rite next to it with no problem.
Can I use your bathroom? I need to drop a duce before I start working.
When can I come get the free wood?

Here is how i respond to those adds.

I’ll do it! I’m not licensed and I drink all day while I’m cutting.
I’ll drag the limbs through your living room on my way to the curb. Don’t worry I’ll be very carful.
Most of my workers are ex cons that were caught robbing houses while people were not home. But they assure me that they won’t steal anything while there in your house.
Don’t worry about moving your car, I can drop this tree rite next to it with no problem.
Can I use your bathroom? I need to drop a duce before I start working.
When can I come get the free wood?

better yet, tell them "your felon groundmen cant be within 100ft of a minor either do you have somewhere you can put your kids while we cut ur wood?"
Seriously, some ppl who agree the lawn guy should get paid but not the guy cutting a tree? wtf. I stopped by a house with limbs touching the roof today and offered to do a trim while I was working for his neighbor and he said his lawn guy has got it.. I'll be watching the news monday

Pics can be deceiving, but it looks to be a biggun, could be 7 cords/20+ f... fa... umm 1/3 cords (just can't say the f word round here :D )

i understand that, but man the huge oak (55ish" diameter ) i have to cut up will prolly only be 10-12 cords. never thought about the f... cord part

Last edited:
I have a customer who can get split oak for $ 70 / face cord. He wants us to take it out of the sky and cut it up and save money.....

Hard to compete, with Jethro.

Back