Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good one alright!

Winter
Free for the hauling,
Winter.
Beautiful cool, snowy, Christmas-esque Winter complete with majestic snowy pines and frozen lakes.
I've had my share and I don't want to deprive anyone else,
Several hundred acres to give, just haul it away.

Will consider trades for green grass, lemonade and flip flops

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3727370301-1.jpg

Locust Wood

This is right in my backyard. As I read the title I was already scheming about calling off work until I got to the ad. Sure does look like an easy takedown:msp_unsure:

Easy take down! Free wood for whoever would like to take down this tree. Should be very simple if it can come down before it blooms. Nice, bulk sections to take down.
The Tree is on top of a wall, so the first split at the trunk is eye level and easy to access. If interested, please email me. Thank You.

3Eb3Ka3I75Ia5H25Jed4b40eca77cebd21044.jpg

Dang, my daughter goes to school in Reading. I could drag my dump trailer up there with my Dodge that gets 10 miles per gallon loaded. Maybe I could get my daughter to take me out to dinner after I pay this gentleman to take his trees down. Just think, for the past 4 generations, my family actually charged people to take down trees, what was wrong with them, Joe.

Reply to: see below flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-04-09, 9:28PM EDT
MATHERLY INSERT WOOD STOVE - $150 (LYNCHBURG)

STOVE IS UPSIDE DOWN IN PIX. TOO HEAVY TO PLACE IN POSITION TO TAKE THEM!!! NEEDS WIRE BRUSHING AND PAINTING AT MOST. DOORS SLIDE RIGHT ON. WILL HELP LOAD FOR FREE!!! $150, AND WORTH EVERY PENNY! CALL OR TEXT 434-316-8418. THANK YOU.

Really just a little paint? What about fire brick? Wow gonna help load it and worth every penny!

Sure is, for planters

Pressure wash all of the soil off the roots, they looks good. Personally, I think the stumps he is offering are to large for most gardens. I have seen some great looking drift stumps. One's that are recovered from rivers, streams, and oceans. Plus they are one of a kind.

Newspaper use it for anything!!!
4 stacks of newspapers about 40 inches tall each. Looks like sunday paper returns from vendors.

Newspaper use it for anything!!! - $40

image 1

news paper, use it for anything you want. All for $40 cash or Visa, Master Card & Discover ($45 for credit/debit cards)

FYI THESE PAPERS DO NOT HAVE COUPON INSERTS - BUT WE HAVE NEWSPAPER WITH COUPON INSERTS AVAILABLE TOO!!! SOLD PER NEWSPAPER GUARANTEE TO HAVE INSERT COUPONS IN THEM!!!

Stop in today!

Cash It Deals
911 Rice Street
St. Paul, MN 55117

Stop in to see what else we have - Newly opened re-sell store

Boy I would be jumping all over this one! a whole $75 for a 3 foot stump! What a deal. I would like to tell them to bring the stump to my shop and I'll grind it for $75.
Looking to have tree stump grinded. Come with your own grinder. The tree was only about 3 feet wide. Willing to pay $75.00 apon total completion. No half work draws. This should be some quick cash. 314-570-8548

Last edited:
Back