Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy will probably have a bidding war on his hands! Hahaha

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-29-19-06-07.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-29-19-06-07.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 203
Better jump on this hella deal on a splitter:

splitter.png
HA! That's about 20 miles from here.

Looking at the free section in the Green Bay, WI area..... 'bout 20 posts for "free wood" in the form of stand trees. Only problem is they'd need some of you mofessional tree climbers to chunk it down. They're gonna get some yay-hoo come and drop some decent sized branches/trees on the house/garage/swing set. Wish there were some before and after pics of these firewood posts.... could start a thread of it's own I'm sure.

Looking at the free section in the Green Bay, WI area..... 'bout 20 posts for "free wood" in the form of stand trees. Only problem is they'd need some of you mofessional tree climbers to chunk it down. They're gonna get some yay-hoo come and drop some decent sized branches/trees on the house/garage/swing set. Wish there were some before and after pics of these firewood posts.... could start a thread of it's own I'm sure.
Yep...many are still debating the difference between a "tree & firewood!" :laugh:

As some of you know, I has a great score on C.L a couple of weeks ago (see Craiglist Locust).So, with high hopes, I answered another "Free Firewood" ad a few days ago by providing my name, address and # to the e-mail account.I got a call yesterday from the woman who told me that she had two trees down, and if I did "a little work" I could have the wood.I didn't hang up until she had mentioned 'new roof', 'replace rotted fascia and soffit' and, I think, 'paint'.After all, she said, she was "just a woman" and couldn't do these things! I just want to know whose ex-wife this was...
what the F--- is her problem

I got a kick out of this.

Car full of wood - $10 (Vestal)

condition: good
My Neon full of wood for burning or landscaping. First come first served. $10 for all.

Latest posts

Back