Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free/Trade Cut Hard Wood logs- not split (Canton)
condition: excellent

I had a hardwood tree taken down but had the logs left behind. It is seasoned for about 1 1/2 years. There is at least 25 feet of tree trunk with a 3-4 foot diameter. It is currently cut in about 4 foot pieces with all branches removed. It would need to be cut in smaller pieces to get it on a truck and remove it from my property. In return I was hoping to have you cut down a few small trees that have no obstacles. If you want that wood you can have that also. If interested call Stacey at ...

ygyrypyg.jpg

"over thousands of dollars of free wood"

Tree Removal/Free Wood (Kingstowne)
00505_hA0x7eiZQkM_600x450.jpg

00l0l_i6Whm0S1s1A_600x450.jpg

FREE WOOD: I have a rather large tree in my backyard that needs removing. It is a watering maple. I am offering ALL the wood from the tree for free to any logger and/or person who wants to cut it down. That alone is over thousands of dollars of free wood. The tree is about 50' high. You cut it down, you take the wood to sell or keep. Serious inquiries only as I would like to this tree removed.

:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Double-unbelievable!

This thread reminds me of my neighbor who last winter called me in January and told me (not asked - told me) that they were going to have to take some of my wood because they ran out. ..... They made out just as poorly as when they came over to tell me that I had to clean out my barn so that they could use it for their horses ... or the time that they told me that I had to go and shoot a skunk that they had trapped under their trailer ... or the time they told me that I had to take the machines that I rented and do their driveway and dig them a ditch ... or ... :confused: ... ok, now I'm just depressing myself. :dizzy:

I have a neighbour like that. Well not THAT crazy sounding, but a little bit rude. The second day after I bought my place and was cleaning up all the crap from the lazy previous owners and cutting and burning off old wet logs, he came walking over and told me I couldn't burn anything for too long here. I said that I'm cleaning up the place and all the garbage that his neighbour left me....My bonfire burned for three days....LOL.
Don't cha just love it?

Back