Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ain't that the truth?

That one actually sounds pretty reasonable. So does this one, but it's 70 miles from me. Get a kick out of the terminology though!

free firewood

Took down 2 very large maple trees this summer. Ended up with lots of UNSPLINTERED wood. If you can haul it away, you can have it. The pieces are large so you'll need a chainsaw to cut them into moveable pieces.

Serious inquiries only.

I lived in robbinsdale back in the early 90's:pumpkin2:

What no drugs or alcohol? Well that just takes all the fun out of cutting down trees now doesn't it. :bang: Just seems like an odd thing to think to include.

free fire wood (lansing)

Date: 2011-08-16, 3:43PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Please bring your chainsaw to 6201 S Washington St. Lansing mi 9 big tall free falling trees no alcohol or drugs on my property clean up your mess take all the wood you want all trees marked with white "x" that is all trees on property I would like gone ASAP please
517-980-5865 (text)
517-525-4548 (call)

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2550194261

Wow, over the roof, eh sure no prob, wait what and leave you a cord, just how big are these branches. haha :ices_rofl:

Free fire wood (Cadillac)

Date: 2011-09-09, 11:54AM EDT

I have some regular size and some very large maple branches over hanging the roofs on two of my rentals. I also have a ? tree overhanging one of my rentals and my house. These houses are all in a row. You cut without damaging my property, and leave me 1 cord of maple the rest is free.

PostingID: 2572197764

Wow, over the roof, eh sure no prob, wait what and leave you a cord, just how big are these branches. haha :ices_rofl:

I have some regular size and some very large maple branches over hanging the roofs on two of my rentals. I also have a ? tree overhanging one of my rentals and my house. These houses are all in a row. You cut without damaging my property, and leave me 1 cord of maple the rest is free.

This guy has a better chance of hitting the lottery...twice, than getting someone to show up to do this. :hmm3grin2orange:

Can't you read??.... "regular size" Except for the ones that are "large"

which half? just the bottom half?

NEED 1/2 tree removed (Escanaba)
Date: 2011-09-09, 9:30AM EDT
I am looking for someone to remove 1/2 of a tree in exchange for the wood. In my younger days I would have done this myself, but I am not so young anymore and disabled. So I need this tree SAFELY cut roughly in half because the branches and leaves are in the way. There should be some pretty good wood salvageable from this.

Email me if interested.
NEED 1/2 tree removed

Hope noone got to it yet...

Free MAPLE TREE STUMPS (4) aged about 2 months---from a mature maple

Free MAPLE TREE STUMPS (4) aged about 2 months---from a mature maple (Muhlenberg Twp PA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-09-14, 5:45PM EDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free MAPLE TREE STUMPS (4) aged about 2 months---from a mature maple tree cut down in Temple PA.
Make unique furniture or split/cut for firewood. . ... 4 men to load them as is
Your choice. --484 333 4200

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2598908366

Pic in Link

firewod for sale

firewod for sale - $400 (pottstown)

Date: 2011-08-31, 6:37PM EDT

about three cords of wood already split ready to burn. six pallets of logs, two pallets of chunks. You pick up and haul.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

OAK FIREWOOD LOGS
OAK FIREWOOD LOGS - $150 (PEWAUKEE)
Date: 2011-09-16, 10:57AM CDT
I have 4 oak logs for firewood that are 2 - 3 feet in diameter and a little over 8 feet long. There is a good cord of wood in the logs. They can be cut and split right where they are if you would like. The one picture shows a 2 foot long ruler against the base of one log. Call Mark at 262-506-8585.

image 0 image 1
image 2

FREE FIREWOOD! wood brush, branches & trees to be cut down

I have got two large piles of wood brush, sticks and branches in my backyard that anyone can have for free if you can take it all with pick up truck. Each pile is enough to fill up the back of a truck, so you may need to make two trips. This wood brush pile would be great for burning at a bon fire. OR, if you have access to a wood chipper, you can make some really good mulch / woodchips out of it. I also have several different trees on my property that I want taking down. It will equal out to several chords of firewood. All fort FREE!! If you have any way of cutting these trees down little by little in small sections and you can do it safely, then its all yours to use as free firewood. Please call 1-860-303-2409

This is one of the worst ones Ive seen yet. Private financing so you can cut down there walnut tree!
Black Walnut Tree Live 80 Feet

Black Walnut live tree- Approx 80 feet- 2 1\2 to 3 ft diameter at base- Very healthy- 40 to 50 yrs old- Straight form- Close to street for easy acsess- Perfect for gun stocks- Pool cues - fine furniture etc... I am now entertaining bids- willing to work private financing at current lending rates.- Serious offers only- This is a valuable product in high demand- Additionally, it is rare to accept pubic offers and bids where the wood is usually purchaced by manufacturing- This is a great buisness opportunity for a creative enterprizing individual. Please do research and ask questions as they may arise,

I need to make another email address for replying to these idiots.

This is one of the worst ones Ive seen yet. Private financing so you can cut down there walnut tree!

Black Walnut live tree- Approx 80 feet- 2 1\2 to 3 ft diameter at base- Very healthy- 40 to 50 yrs old- Straight form- Close to street for easy acsess- Perfect for gun stocks- Pool cues - fine furniture etc... I am now entertaining bids- willing to work private financing at current lending rates.- Serious offers only- This is a valuable product in high demand- Additionally, it is rare to accept pubic offers and bids where the wood is usually purchaced by manufacturing- This is a great buisness opportunity for a creative enterprizing individual. Please do research and ask questions as they may arise,

I disagree, this is one of the BEST ones I have seen yet. I will be LMAO for days... :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I offered him $25,000 and told him he could ship it to Ohio by USPS or UPS and I'd send him a check. I've tried to post this link:
Urban Walnut Trees: Their Value as Timber or Veneer, F-44-02
a few times in the Cleveland Craigslist so people will get a clue but it gets bounced almost immediately.

Back