Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to keep reading these but have to go cut down this willow befre someone else

Standing Tree (Groton, CT)
Date: 2011-09-28, 8:25AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Have standing willow tree approx. 50 foot high would like removed. It's all free for the taking. If you have an interest, please email me and I'll provise you the address. Thank you. Michael

Pics in link

Large Black Walnut Log

Large Black Walnut Log - $300 (Sch. Co.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-10-05, 9:49PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a nice black walnut log that measures 30'" in dia.. and about 13' long that has been cut for about a year.
You would get a lot of good boards out of this. I need it out of hear for re-grading purposes.
You must remove it. Call 570 640 3977 Thanks

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

TREE TO BE CUT DOWN FOR FIREWOOD. ABOUT TEN TO TWELVE FEET TALL, BEETLES GOT IT........GO BY 3600
WARREN (BUT DO NOT BOTHER TENANTS PLEASE) YOU CAN SEE THE TREE FROM THE LARGE CAR GATE ON
WARREN. IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CALL JOHN AT 406 593-9095 THANKS SO MUCH.

ALSO HAVE AN OLD SHED OUT IN BACK AT CORNER OF LONGFELLOW AND WARREN THAT NEEDS TEARING DOWN
FOR NICE OLD LOG WOOD OR FIREWOOD????

FREE TREE FOR FIREWOOD

The beetles got it. its a whopper at 10 feet tall wanna knock my building down why your at it.

i am in need of a good runnin automatic 4dr car for my gf and little girl, looks are not real important but it does need to be safe and reliable. i am also in the market for a 4wd pick up that runs good, again looks are not a big issue. i am out of work at the moment and dont have a lot of cash but i do have the following list of items that i am willing to trade:

--;87 Yamaha SRV Snowmobile, ran great when parked six years ago, have title
--;early 90s Honda XR 100 needs chain, timing cover, and could use rear tire, bought for parts and ended up making it run, no title but can get one im sure
--;coleman 5000 watt generator, hardly used
--;######## Wii Bundle
--; PSP bundle w/ games an movie
--;older stihl 026 chainsaw, needs cleaned, brake lever and bar and chain

will have some cash on payday, let me know if you have something you think we can make a deal on, thank you
call or text 406-438-6878 for info or pics NO emails

Heres a beauty.

im outta work but should have some cash on payday. hmm
ill trade you broken down garbage for a 4wd truck and a car for my girlfriend.

although the chainsaw might be worth a snow tire or two. :hmm3grin2orange:

i am in need of a good runnin automatic 4dr car for my gf and little girl, looks are not real important but it does need to be safe and reliable. i am also in the market for a 4wd pick up that runs good, again looks are not a big issue. i am out of work at the moment and dont have a lot of cash but i do have the following list of items that i am willing to trade:

--;87 Yamaha SRV Snowmobile, ran great when parked six years ago, have title
--;early 90s Honda XR 100 needs chain, timing cover, and could use rear tire, bought for parts and ended up making it run, no title but can get one im sure
--;coleman 5000 watt generator, hardly used
--;######## Wii Bundle
--; PSP bundle w/ games an movie
--;older stihl 026 chainsaw, needs cleaned, brake lever and bar and chain

will have some cash on payday, let me know if you have something you think we can make a deal on, thank you
call or text 406-438-6878 for info or pics NO emails

Heres a beauty.

im outta work but should have some cash on payday. hmm
ill trade you broken down garbage for a 4wd truck and a car for my girlfriend.

although the chainsaw might be worth a snow tire or two. :hmm3grin2orange:

lmfao is N I N T E N D O a bad word on AS now !?

######## <--- yep , sure is !

Wow...and I thought all of the pretentious retards lived in our town. Apparently that whole breedin' with yer sister thing has spread beyond our borders.

Those "Highly Valuable Black Walnut Tree" vids are priceless!

I recently ran into two somewhat older broads at the local Stihl dealer as they contemplated a saw for some DIY. We got to talkin' and they admitted that they had one of these "highly valuable black walnut trees" but never bothered with CL 'cuz they could tell just lookin' at it and where it was that it was a whole lotta work to get rid of. Hell they were seriously lookin' at a $500 investment in a saw just to be able to do it themselves. I offered to give 'em a hand since they were only a 1/2 mile from my home and I knew their property pretty well. Ended up I talked them into a much smaller "easy start" model (not too hard since they couldn't pull the one they were looking at) and agreed to stop by and help them buck the already down tree for the wood and $200 of the dough that I just saved them.

When I got there later that day they had already limbed everything, cleaned up and moved all of the brush off. The older of the two offered to hook my trailer to her tractor and pull it back to the wood so they could load while I cut. Less than an hour later I was leaving with a full load and had made some pretty cool new friends. When I got by there the next day they had already brought the remaining wood to the edge of the road and quit what they were doin' to give me a hand loading.

One in a million I suppose, but finally somebody that didn't leave me mumbling "no good deed goes unpunished".

Meanwhile I'm still getting post hurricane calls from retards that are looking for that special someone who will do $2,000 worth of work for free while they pocket their insurance money to boot. The most galling part is their attempt to actually make money off of the situation. I just wish'em well and suggest they invest in a shiny new saw. It's the only way I can conceive of to control their growing numbers.

Date: 2011-10-12, 9:33AM CDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
i am interested in someone who is in need of a large amount of firewood to re - sale or for personal use. 100 plus tree tops on ground needing to be cut up. you cut all, and take half of wood. wood is mixed, lots of hard wood. if
interested, please call for more information. wood cutting times to be established. 901 692 - 6033

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2645679726

Sounds like they need all the pine cleaned up out of their yard.

Bigger problem is the 50/50 split. Umm no thanks
You would be better off buying the wood for a set price, then reselling it.

Back