Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
free firewood (machesney park)
01717_7fGgg8QqVkA_600x450.jpg

Free firewood- just need to cut up tree.
To bad the guy doesn't burn, he could do all his cutting, splitting and stacking on the roof and when its seasoned he can just throw it down the chimney just like a rocket stove.

Best offer - I cut up your tree and take the wood, you don't have a mess in your yard....
Oh way you want me to pay you to take my time, my gas, my equipment, my risk to clean up your yard? Umm Next.

This winter has sucked for firewood, everybody thinks they are sitting on 8 dollar a gal propane alternatives,
Saw one that wanted 80 a FC (sorry third of a cord), of un-split pine, picked up....

:eek:
Lost my 75 year old Cherry Tree Tuesday 5/13 to storm. (straight line winds)
Can be used as firewood, lumber. or ??? Tree is Green and almost leafed out!
Best offer. Thanks
Information call show contact info (landline)
Mark & Jane
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/grd/4468973296.html

Does it still work good for the new campfire?
Should I send them this, where it shows that willow is the one of the worst woods btu content wise? Haha
https://chimneysweeponline.com/howood.htm
:buttkick:

Firewood from willow trees take it all. 2 trees, 3 big piles. Could be used in an outdoor burner. Great for the old campfire. Will help load.
contact Robin, email via this posting, call show contact info, or text show contact info.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/for/4465284380.html

Willow is great for a campfire. .? That's funny ..Everyone is an expert arborist on craigslist . Half the trees are not even the correct species in the pictures. Willow stinks like urine and makes tons of ash . Nothing I'd want to cook hotdogs on lol. The best are when a walnut or cherry tree falls down. . They think they have a gold mine and try to sell random limbs for 500$ So you can take it to the mill and sell it for furniture

O my, i can see why she is divorced. I especially found the part of burning or taking a chainsaw (good luck to with that) to the mattress! Thing is that it's not that well constructed and wants 900 dollars?? Then again I have seen many of sucker buy a cohorts crappy "rustic benches" for 300?

Dubuque CL had a couple ads I thought I'd pass along.

(Dubuque)Wow, I can have a bunch of useless rubble for my labor!!???

Regarding this ad ---- YOU COME AND GET AND BREAK UP THE FOUNDATION OF OLD CORN BIN YOU GET THE ROCK AND CEMENT FILL FOR FREE CALL RICK AT XXX XXX 5073
Oh boy! Hope I get there with my skid steer, jackammer, pickup, and dump trailer first!!! Who could pass up a half a days labor with thousands of dollars of equipment for a bunch of rubble??? What a jerk...

ALSO

$100 bill removal service (Dubuque)
For all the people that brag about all there money. I have a removal service for your $100 bills. Will pick them up and dispose of them for FREE. End your burden of having to constantly count them. Never have to tell everyone again how much you got. Will take $50 and $20's for a small fee. Have dump truck if needed will try to get them all in one trip.

Here's one that popped up a few days ago out near me.

01212_23Cc8PjpXLS_600x450.jpg

Free downed trees. You haul them off and they are yours! Email for time to pick up

:dizzy: Wow, I'm gonna jump all over this one!! Hopefully I don't get into a fistfight with all the other people who are showing up at the same time to get their score too! :ices_rofl:

Latest posts

Back