Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FREE Sexy Romantic Fire Wood!!!!!!!!!

I have lots of free scrap wood available. This is mostly wood that breaks off of wooden pallets. This would be great for bonfires and camp fires. Guaranteed to get you laid. This sexy wood will set the romantic atmosphere that your woman has desired for years. Rekindle the flame of love. Also would be great to take the wood and make new pallets and sell them. We are located off of Fulton Industrial Boulevard near Six Flags.
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/atl/4517037925.html

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/grd/4640754119.html $200 brush pile.

tons of firewood - $200 (taylor)

<1 of 4>

Literally tons of firewood.
Two full trees that were standing, dead, and seasoned .
Just as much green oak and maple .
Everything cut into large chunks, nothing split.
have pics to send to an email address.
First 200.00 or best bid by Oct1st gets it.
I'm guessing 5 face cords once split.
great deal for someone with a log splitter.

Not Quite CraigsList . . .

But close enough. Apparently, Sears also sells stuff for other people through their Marketplace, kind of like Amazon and eBay do, so I hope that it is OK to post this here. I don't think that they will get any positive mileage out of it! Only twice what Lowes asks for the same saw!

Philbert

Screen shot 2014-09-16 at 7.38.44 PM.png

Free Cat (NY Mills)
00606_eBSqFWpFJ5K_600x450.jpg

Ugh, my mother wants me to post the following exactly as she wrote it in her words:

ME: Free cat; it doesn't like other cats and dogs but is very sweet with people.

MY MOTHER: "My cousin stayed at my house for 2 1/2 months this summer. She left suddenly and I tried to give her a chance to get her cat to no avail. This young cat is the sweetest cat ever. She even lets me clip her nails. My problem is this...she is deathly afraid of other dogs and cats. She has been living under my 2nd bedroom bed 24-7. She even has a problem with me using a baby gate for fear one of my animals will be near. Therefore I have to keep the bedroom door closed so she fells safe. I ahve contacted no kill shelters, and veterinarians to no avail, asked all my friends, with no luck. She, (It'll Bit, because she's small in stature), would be perfect for small children because she is so cuddly and loves to be held and hugged. She is strictly an indoor cat. She is buff with white. If you want a forever kitty, It'll Bit would warm your heart and if you have children, all the better. Please help me find a loving home for her".

ME: Someone take the damn cat.

P.S. This is not the actual cat nor does it carry a gun.

Priorities.... this guy has them.
Need to sell this stuff to buy an ax - $15 (Portage/Montello)
< >
00i0i_leOLHBsMm1U_600x450.jpg

I have gone through my belongings and found some things to part with. I am in desperate need of a new splitting ax sooner than later. The items I have are as follows:

Older Jack LaLanne juicer. Could use a good cleaning, works great- $20

Oregon D70 Chain saw chain NIB- $10

Asphalt fiber roof coating, brand new, unopened- $15

Poulan leaf blower, needs work- $20

Uniden scanner. Scans police, fire, etc.- $50

45' long 4' high chain link fence- $40

50,000-80,000 BTU Propane convection heater w/ 2 20 lb tanks- $65

All prices are OBO,

What a Deal!

TRADE JOHN DEERE FOR CUT SPLIT WOOD

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/grd/4721489587.html

condition: excellent size / dimensions: john deere snow blower

I have a perfect condition John Deere 5/24 Snow blower, made in the U.S.A. all steal not the garbage that box stores try to sell as a JD today. It is worth 500 and when the weather turns worse will sell at this price. That being said I would like to trade my snow blower for 2 1/2 cords of seasoned cut split HARDWOOD and delivered to me in sterling, ct.
Wood sells for 200/cord now so its an even trade. Only call/text if you want to trade...no haggling, not interested in less then 2 1/2 cords, no I will not pick it up...you deliver 21/2 cords/cut/split/seasoned and get the snow blower today 10.19.14

call or text/number in contact section above, thank you for your time

Attachments

• JD Snowblower 2.jpg
    JD Snowblower 2.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 66
  • JD Snowblower 1.jpg
    JD Snowblower 1.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 65
Back