Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a good one.....

Have two large Poplar trees beside my house, would like them down/removed. Free wood if you wish to come and cut them down and clean it up or....looking for someone to fall them for us for a reasonable fee-we will keep the wood and clean it up...either way...want trees down. Check out pics and reply for more information-tks

View attachment 464394 View attachment 464395 View attachment 464396
I'd do it, $100 a tree and I'll even block the truck after its limbed. :D

More of an Amazon Laughs . . .
View attachment 466578
$29.99 on the NT site. On sale for $19.99 this week at a local home center . . . (but not delivered by a drone).

Philbert
Sometimes private retailers jack the price way up on purpose. Some yuppies think they are getting something better if they pay more.

Sometimes private retailers jack the price way up on purpose. Some yuppies think they are getting something better if they pay more.
I actually emailed a retailer about a ridiculously high price on something asking if it was a typo. I don't remember what the item was, but he told me that when an item goes out of stock, he jacks the price up until he gets it back in, so that no one will try to buy it. I don't remember the exact details, but it was just to serve as a placeholder, so he didn't have to take the ad down, then put it back up.

I know of a business who does exactly what I said. And they make a lot of money doing it too.
Are Yuppies allowed to own chainsaws and related accessories? I would think they would lose their Yuppie card if the boys at the club found out they were engaging in manual labor.

Although, if they are, you just gave me an idea. I think I'll buy some cheapo Homelite saws, slap some BMW stickers on them and sell them for $1000 each.

Are Yuppies allowed to own chainsaws and related accessories? I would think they would lose their Yuppie card if the boys at the club found out they were engaging in manual labor.

Well 'We' are certainly allowed to own battery-powered saws and expensive shelf queens!

Philbert

Go-go Gadget!

http://frederick.craigslist.org/cto/5365811682.html

Boeing Jet Powered Go Kart - $10500 (Middletown, Md)

00707_9i0W6Aop6X7_600x450.jpg

2015 Boeing

fuel: diesel
title status: clean
transmission: other

safety tips

Boeing Boss built by Seth Kettleman at TransTurbine. This go kart is powered by a Boeing 502-12 Gas Turbine engine in custom turbojet configuration. This land-jet produces over 300 pounds of thrust which will easily propel you to infinity and beyond. For more information on this kart or other gas turbine jet engines contact Seth (a-t) TransTurbine.(c-o-m)
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Go-go Gadget!

2015 Boeing

safety tips

Boeing Boss built by Seth Kettleman at TransTurbine. This go kart is powered by a Boeing 502-12 Gas Turbine engine in custom turbojet configuration. This land-jet produces over 300 pounds of thrust which will easily propel you to infinity and beyond. For more information on this kart or other gas turbine jet engines contact Seth (a-t) TransTurbine.(c-o-m)

hahahaha! I need that! Something to show up all the neighbor kids with their gokarts dirt bikes and atvs as they blast around out here!

Go-go Gadget!

2015 Boeing

safety tips

But hey, at least it has a seatbelt......

PLEASE HELP: MISSING A FEMALE PITBULL MIX = GRAY + WHITE (OTTAWA, IL)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

PLEASE HELP :

MISSING A FEMALE PITBULL MIX DOG
SHE IS A OLD DOG, MOSTLY GRAY WITH WHITE MARKINGS
WENT MISSING ON THE NIGHT OF DEC 23RD.
IN OTTAWA, IL
IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEAE CONTACT ME
OR THE LOCAL VETS IN OTTAWA, IL.
WOULD LIKE TO SEE HER HOME FOR
CHRISTMAS.
THANKS

I should reply, "just look for the trail of bitten children, and half eaten Pomeranian's."

Latest posts

Back