Crappy customer service.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya shoulda told em ya gotta take a dump, then lift the tp holder (loaded with tp) outta the mens room, your boss woulda gave you a raise because of the free roll.

I deal with Grainger a lot...unless you have a SKU ready, they are clueless at the counter....and it is impossible to call the local counter guy, all incoming calls are routed thru their CT. call center.

I deal with Grainger a lot...unless you have a SKU ready, they are clueless at the counter....and it is impossible to call the local counter guy, all incoming calls are routed thru their CT. call center.

Seems about right.

So they call our office and say my dispensers are in. I go to pick them up, the same guy is there, he fuddles around with papers for 5 minutes, and then hands me two boxes. Right away I know they're the wrong ones, much too small of boxes. He insists they're the ones I ordered, and I tell them no way, that I ordered larger ones. This ticks me off because I pointed to exactly what I wanted to him in the catalog and he still got the wrong ones. So out comes the catalog again and he goes to that page and I point to the ones I wanted and he says okay they'll be there after 2. I come back and they're finally there, pick them up and install them.

So what does 2 plastic TP dispensers run ya? $80 freaking bucks! A little outrageous for some injection molded plastic methinks.......

nothing worse than crappy customer service.
BUT have you seen the size of the grainger catalog? suckers about 4000 pages , cant blame a dude for not knowing every single item in there .
MD

nothing worse than crappy customer service.
BUT have you seen the size of the grainger catalog? suckers about 4000 pages , cant blame a dude for not knowing every single item in there .
MD

Yeah, but at least he could attempt to find an item without the incessant grumbling and overall grouchy attitude. Maybe it's cuz I'm just a punk kid, maybe it's cuz I'm not buying $10,000 worth of crap, I really dunno why he was so short with me, the amount of grumbling that guy did made me think for sure he had to be union or something. There's a younger lady who works there too who is much friendlier to the customers.

Most of my dealings with Grainger are done thru a buyer's group called SiteStuff....I get much better service when going that route than calling Grainger blind...and yes, McMaster Carr is much better with customer service. You think that TP holder is expensive???....go buy factory Trane HVAC parts...$18 for a 4" diameter O-ring for a condenser bundle end cap.

Where do you get this crap? Grainger absolutely will sell to the 'public.' If you have money, Grainger will sell to you.

Not true around here... you must have a business card (at least) and an account if you want to do anything over the phone. Service? they are top-notch in this area. If they don't have it in the local branch, they will get it from another branch within 40 miles same day.

I assume you get paid by the hour, so what are you complaining about? Your boss should be the pi$$ed off one paying for 2 guys to stand around dealing with an incompetent supplier. Cost of doing business though.

This forum has gone totally downhill, if we have to wade through pissed
off toilet paper customer rants..............

Or is it just me??????

Whay is this thread even posted in the "Chainsaw" forum?:confused:

:chainsaw:

Back