Crappy Stihl Cylinder - Looks like ChiCom Garbage!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the moderators will cut the modding threads out since it is contributing to an illegal activity and not allow that type of sponsorship to exist, if they were stand up guys they would.

I don't think that's going to end well for you, Indian.

Dude, you get real, I didn't say anything untowards about your mother. In fact I didn't say anything about your mother.

Parris I did get real for a second, shocked you, look at your posts since you said that. I took it wrong but I was on the phone and not paying attention, my excuse, my bad. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

What about you? There are some things at the bottom of Stihl's line up that are nothing to be proud of. Do you sell them? Do you believe that everything they make is OK as long as it has Stihl written on it?

Ah, yes.....I believe he would.....Even those cheesy, overpriced hats. :laugh:

:givebeer:

Parris I did get real for a second, shocked you, look at your posts since you said that. I took it wrong but I was on the phone and not paying attention, my excuse, my bad. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Ya, you shocked me a little. But I'm an easy going guy. So no worries. LOL, this thread is getting outa hand. I told myself I want' going to waste another night on this crap, but here I still am.

Yeah, I still don't understand the cost of Stihl parts.

I've recently been working on rebuilding a Yamaha Banshee and I'm amazed at how much more I can get for my money. Stuff like $45 for one crank bearing and $14 for a little muffler gasket for my 066 just makes me sick. There's no reason it has to be that expensive. Then there's the whole hassle of trying to find a good dealer that's even willing to sell you parts at all.

While I've had my own share of trouble with BB kits, I'll probably continue to use them and just make sure I spend some time at least cleaning up the port edges to ensure quality is good enough. Especially after seeing pictures like these.

For the $$ OEM parts cost, they should be perfect IMHO.

Sheesh this really gets me feeling bad for the stihl cheerleaders crappy cylinder for sure but what really gets me is the defending of shoddy workmanship that is the real problem. I would feel better if they would just admit they are having some trouble with castings and that someone is hard at work to change the inferior quality.

Ya, you shocked me a little. But I'm an easy going guy. So no worries. LOL, this thread is getting outa hand. I told myself I want' going to waste another night on this crap, but here I still am.

Well I seen it while I was yaking on the phone and thought whatttttttttttttttttttttt, I reacted too fast, my bad.

This thread is hardcore no question about it. I've never seen one quite like it but my gut is like concrete, gonna take a helluva lot more than a thread like this to make me back up. I do beleive Lake got tired of this non-sense and went on, that I hate. I know Eddie did. Two of the best techs in the country. Partly my fault too for digging in my heals and going toe to toe with threads like this. If this thing ever conculdes I may have to let big titles pass by from now on. Sides theres me againist you, Booker, Woodie, Fast and whoever else, almost a fair fight,LOLOLOLOL

Well I seen it while I was yaking on the phone and thought whatttttttttttttttttttttt, I reacted too fast, my bad.

This thread is hardcore no question about it. I've never seen one quite like it but my gut is like concrete, gonna take a helluva lot more than a thread like this to make me back up. I do beleive Lake got tired of this non-sense and went on, that I hate. I know Eddie did. Two of the best techs in the country. Partly my fault too for digging in my heals and going toe to toe with threads like this. If this thing ever conculdes I may have to let big titles pass by from now on. Sides theres me againist you, Booker, Woodie, Fast and whoever else, almost a fair fight,LOLOLOLOL

Ya, I feel a little burnt out now and then on this stuff. Its definitely sad that like is gone, if in fact that he is. Great guy.

I'm gonna bring it up untill he answers it, why, he accuses me of dancing, ha, he's Fred Astiar on that one..

Honestly I thought he did??? Maybe not, this dam thread moves so fast its hard to keep up.

Latest posts

Back