cure for ethanol

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zogger,

Two things....

First, the Brazilian mandate is for 25% ethanol blended fuel.

And secondly, of course they have small engines that will run on it, just as we could. Brazil does not have the EPA, or CARB, or whatever. I can make a small engine run satisfactory on ethanol blended fuel... open up the fuel delivery, alter the compression and ignition timing, free flow the exhaust, and pour the ethanol blends to it. But it ain't gonna' make as much power, it won't run as long on a tank of fuel, and there ain't any way the EPA, or CARB, or whatever, is ever gonna' give it the OK for sale in the good ol' USA. Ya' see, it's a catch-22... we're F**KED.

zogger,

Two things....

First, the Brazilian mandate is for 25% ethanol blended fuel.

And secondly, of course they have small engines that will run on it, just as we could. Brazil does not have the EPA, or CARB, or whatever. I can make a small engine run satisfactory on ethanol blended fuel... open up the fuel delivery, alter the compression and ignition timing, free flow the exhaust, and pour the ethanol blends to it. But it ain't gonna' make as much power, it won't run as long on a tank of fuel, and there ain't any way the EPA, or CARB, or whatever, is ever gonna' give it the OK for sale in the good ol' USA. Ya' see, it's a catch-22... we're F**KED.

We are way more in agreement on things than not.

Actually, I think the USA will go the way of the soviet union and collapse, then get resettled along some regional lines. We'll have some real choice then on where to live. I simply can't see it going on for much longer, historically speaking. The world reserve status of the conjob FRN debt note is the ONLY thing holding this economy together now. The day we lose that introduces...."interesting times"

We will get rid of a lot of onerous and lame brane dead government though, so it'll be worth the trade, for the next generations anyway..proly be real ugly for the first little while though, too many steroid pumped "order followers" wanting to hold on to a paycheck (and who don't understand global macro economics, and never seem to grok when they are backing the evil losing side), and too many entrenched fatcats who give the orders to their order followers who want to hold onto power and their cushy "jobs".

Pretty similar to what you see in any other banana so called republic when they collapse and go through changes...

Like I mentioned before, I predicted all of this way back in '62 in a paper I wrote, that the big changes would be occurring..right around now, right when the first big wave of boomers would be set to retire and the piggy bank would have nothing in it...

It is dang spooky to see it happening...I've prepped for it about as best as I can.

Latest posts

Back