Cut some wood today... --- Lots of Pics. ---

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
deer slayer

deer slayer

ArboristSite Operative
Nice pics and set up.. Like most of us north easterners I'm itching to do some myself, afraid if I drop a tree might loose it in the snow!!! This stuff is gonna be around for awhile... Good job!!

Banacanin

Banacanin

Addicted to ArboristSite
Here's a couple of cool pics of a conjoined oak...... Natures grafting.
arrowheadpioneer

arrowheadpioneer

Now that is clearly a Canadian Tree; H is for Hockey

Arrowhead

Arrowhead

RARE BREED
Ed, you done good and looks like we have the same idea's on getting it done.

I'm about ready to start testing this shoulder out and getting anxious to cut some again.

Being off this long keeping the shop warm,I have put a good dent in my woodpile

Thanks Mark, The deep snow has slowed my cutting down this year. It finally melted off a little the past few days. My woodpile took a good hit. I heat my house with wood, it usually takes about 7-8 loads like this one to get me through the winter.

Modifiedmark
Thanks Mark, The deep snow has slowed my cutting down this year. It finally melted off a little the past few days. My woodpile took a good hit. I heat my house with wood, it usually takes about 7-8 loads like this one to get me through the winter.

Where you at in Kankakee county, looks like we still got more snow over here around Wheatfield.

I'm ready to get out there soon.

Arrowhead

Arrowhead

RARE BREED
Where you at in Kankakee county, looks like we still got more snow over here around Wheatfield.

I'm ready to get out there soon.
Im in Essex, the western edge of the county. I was cutting on the southern edge of that small woodlot. The sun actually melted a lot of it today. The north edge still has about a foot or so.

That 460 looks like its in new condition. How much have you run it? What do you think of the performance?
I've had it about a month or so. I've only put about 8 hours on it so far. I like it a lot, its all stock with muff mod dual port muffler. I plan on using the heck out of it the next couple months. Then its off to get ported. :cheers:

nassin2

nassin2

ArboristSite Member
Looks like time well spent. I like the carpet in the toolbox to keep stuff from getting banged up. I'm putting a tool box on my trailer this weekend and I think I'll steal your idea to protect the toys. :clap:

ms290

ms290

ArboristSite Guru
gotta love that red. The big rounds smell sweet to me. Not real sure why i like it but man i go nuts for the smell of some big red rounds.:yourock: