Cutting down a 400 year old Ancient Oak Tree

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked more like a bunch of idiots to me. That tree is no where near 400 yrs old and you are an idiot too!

Lol, i feel like an idiot-couldn't figure out why he cut that flare off the back, didn't think it was needed but figured maybe it was something he picked up logging. Wasn't till the second chunk he took off that i realized he didn't have a longer bar.:jester:

i thought mr.tard was the HO. Thought mr.ed was the "professional" letting the customer help him hahaha. that was a great video, shows how easily HO are impressed with your work.

unusual felling technique...but the music was good at least :rock: :tongue2:
i know a farmer who felled a 46" oak with a 14" b&c on a MS 026...the technique must have been called beaver cut or so...:msp_biggrin:
Max

Looked more like a bunch of idiots to me. That tree is no where near 400 yrs old and you are an idiot too!

Exactly these 2 idiots are going to get themselves killed for sure! What an embarassment! They are lucky the tree didn't go back on them or roll the way the retard cut was made.....for real? Where would anyone ever get the concept of felling a tree like that? Suprised they didn't go for a snap cut both the tards starting at opposite ends! That was very scary indeed to watch. Maybe they should see what a face cut & back cut are.... oh wait way to complicated for those 2! 400 year old tree....are they counting the rings by 50? bahhhhhhh! Never amazes me what tards put on you tube and how they embarrass themselves!

Last edited:
The guy is an idiot because he posts a YOUtube? Thought this was a high class place?

No the guy is an idiot for believing beavis and butthead's hoopla. An oak tree losing some deadwood now and again and a large branch from a severe storm is no reason to take a tree down. I love the closing credits at the end of the video, "It takes alot of balls to do your job and you guys intrigue me with your amazing wisdom." HaHa! classic

Whats even funnier is the little kid yelling about the tree falling in the garden. Yeah this guy still believes that beavis and butthead know what they are talking about.

Exactly these 2 idiots are going to get themselves killed for sure! What an embarassment! They are lucky the tree didn't go back on them or roll the way the retard cut was made.....for real? Where would anyone ever get the concept of felling a tree like that? Suprised they didn't go for a snap cut both the tards starting at opposite ends! That was very scary indeed to watch. Maybe they should see what a face cut & back cut are.... oh wait way to complicated for those 2! 400 year old tree....are they counting the rings by 50? bahhhhhhh! Never amazes me what tards put on you tube and how they embarrass themselves!

Hey man these guys have alot of balls though, this should count for something:laugh:

That was extremely painful to watch. I still can't work out what the hell the were trying to do? Sad part is that some people on Spewtube seemed to believe they knew what they were doing.

That was pretty scary. That face cut was almost useless. Didn't seem like it went where they wanted it to either. And I have to agree, anyone who works that close to a house, on a 48" tree with a 20" bar and no notion of proper felling technique has to have balls.

How old would you say that tree really is? If it were a guessing contest i would probably put my money on 120 years old. And judging by the bark and leaves, white oak?

Back