Dancing With the Devil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3120 on gas:D this was before i went to alkie.. Jacob J thanks the chain building stuff i have done since i was in my teens I My father taught me how to file when i was real young. and it was somthing that i had natrual abillity to do. what i wish i could really do is chop loggs with the big boy's:D

Last edited:
Originally posted by dbabcock
How did I get here?
What is the meaning of life?
How low is down?
What number is infinity?
Am I Fermat?

2100/285
Good gasket/Bad gasket
Excrement/Fecal Smear
Devel/Disiple
Dozer Dans/Dozer Glans
285/2100

Ha ha ha
:laugh:

These videos are great. Hey THF, what fell off that saw in the 6 ci race? it looked like the air filter housing.

I was to ask you befor, do you have home or pro.
I have both, and there is alot os problems with pro, but not home?
Weird ha!

Mange

Some of these guys take really thin cookies! Looks like they're getting two cuts within 2 inches or less. With the chain kerf, that looks like a 3/4 inch cookie.

THF, I know it may take more time, but could you provide a bit of commentary on these videos? Not much, but maybe let us know who's cutting, was it the winning cut, etc. You may not have this information, so that's cool.

From the dates on the videos, it looks like they were in the "pre-digital era." How are you converting them to digital?

Yes i will try and give info on them. i am converting them with my digital cam really easy to do .. And about the thin cuts the thiner the cut the faster the cut. with a thin cut there is less drag on the chain ..

Latest posts

Back