Dancing With the Devil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
come on now Doug , that remark doesnot do you any good , Doug . I always wondered how you feel knowing you are the richest man on here, Gypo a close second.

You must have to pay more income tax than most would gross on here and why wouldn't you

Ya, it was a fun day cutting up some of that lucious Basswood into cookies. Ed leaned out all my saws to 14,500, which gave them a higher power to weight ratio and more low end torch.
I reluctanly handed back the 7900 to Ed so he could bump up the compression to 580 psi, with the promise that getting it back wouldn't take as long as the second coming of Christ. Once and if I get the 7900 back, then I will apply silent pressure to get back my 346 EHP alcohol saw.
Now that my 385 is trolling for top soil trout and had a formal burial today, Ed said the 7900 once bumped up, since there is a bit more power to get, would easily outcut my Lil' Limpy Leroy 066.
John

I would imagine that was a smooth move bowel.

Oh don't forget to vote for Master Blaster, there is a choice.

John getting ready for the hot saw, Tom was instructing him where to make his cut and what part of the log he wanted Lee to remove. All that prep work and saw just didn't liek the heat. At least Limpy cut half way where I cut about 2 inches.

How many guys does it take to start a chainsaw? Well you'll get a better idea in this picture. Paul had a hard time getting this baby started. After all the fellas got her running the kid with the brown hat on got already for the cut and she was just to lean like alot of the saws that day. When he started the cut he just shook his head looking back at Paul, "Not today"

I never did catch Lee's last name he came down with Robert Andrews, Denny the driver and Willey the hand shaker. Lee had an 088 with a well made pipe. He also trimmed the logs all day long but only entered one event. I should have grabbed a picture after his cut. He hit a wagon wheel also.

Bob getting ready to run Cahoons 500, it was the first time he ran ran. I think that saw in the right wood could give the Rotax Roberts V8 a run. Like I said in the right wood. There is more to running the Predator than just cutting. When he ran it with John Rupley he has to be on his tippy toes since John is taller. The timing has to be on the money for the cut to be perfect.

Hey Barky! He likes it!
Actually Willy the hand shaker, pictured on the right in the background is the one who called DBabcock a "Delores of a Man".
And why wouldn't he?
John

Last edited:
Glad you pointed him out to me John. Undoubtably much smarter and less slutty-mouthed than the one who really did, if not better looking.

Hi John,

Ginger was alittle slut-mouth wasn't she, but she sure knew Bobbedcock! LMFAO joe

THF,

Do you have anymore pictures or video? It seems everybody really likes them. Checkout the number of hits on this thread already.

Here's the most promising contender for the open class next year.
Even with the full moon out it was hard to see the log, so Tommy held the flashlight.
John

Latest posts

Back