Day Two

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why not back a 40 ton crane right up to those trees and have it all done in few hours. pimp your crewz and have made even more sweet arse money in one day.

Exactly what do you consider sweet money too.

OH GOOD, Finally moron #3 - I want to finish this f'n movie and I'm getting tired of waiting for the last moron. (This one's for you oldirty and I'm fired up as you like to see me.)

Here is why moron #3:

a 40 ton crane is retarded. especially for a job like this when it can be done by real men just as quick - if not faster - WHICH IT WAS. See it all on the ground FTard? Check the pics?

especially when it is for a friend and you don't want to blow $1000 extra on some dumb carp that can be done without it in pretty much the same amount of time without some retarded bullcarp.

and...because you f'n retard, we would still have to make the same cuts and the same rigging to crane it down as what we did today without it, f'tard. and we saved stupid amounts of money by not having equipment around that wasn't needed.

Sweet money is when you make a bit over $4000 For 16 hours of work you f'n moron, f'tard, moron #3 (and that is just my cut f'tard). Proly nothing you'll ever see in your life. The only thing pathetic about me is that I share that with your moronic #3 self.

F off and good night.

I'm outta here.

Last edited:
OH GOOD, Finally moron #3 - I want to finish this f'n movie and I'm getting tired of waiting for the last moron. (This one's for you oldirty and I'm fired up as you like to see me.)

Here is why moron #3:

a 40 ton crane is retarded. especially for a job like this when it can be done by real men just as quick - if not faster - WHICH IT WAS. See it all on the ground FTard? Check the pics?

especially when it is for a friend and you don't want to blow $1000 extra on some dumb carp that can be done without it in pretty much the same amount of time without some retarded bullcarp.

and...because you f'n retard, we would still have to make the same cuts and the same rigging to crane it down as what we did today without it, f'tard. and we saved stupid amounts of money by not having equipment around that wasn't needed.

Sweet money is when you make a bit over $4000 For 16 hours of work you f'n moron, f'tard, moron #3 (and that is just my cut f'tard). Proly nothing you'll ever see in your life. The only thing pathetic about me is that I share that with you're moronic #3 self.

F off and good night.

I'm outta here.

Actually the pathetic thing about you is everything, and you wont answer some real questions about the stupid things you say. There is only 1 TARD, and 1 MORON around here, and I think everybody knows who it is.

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back