Denver, CO Saw-shop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reeder

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys: Anyone know of a good saw-shop in Denver. Preferably up north.

Brighton, Longmont, Broomfield, Westminster area?

Thanks,

Reeder

Hi Reeder! I do business at Longmont Tool Exchange. He's a Stihl shop and he knows what he's doing, though he can be a bit prickly at times.

1330 Coffman St
Longmont, CO 80501
(303) 772-1885

:greenchainsaw:

Thanks! Yeah. I know of a stihl shop in Westminster. But that guy can be a bit er, um...prickly at times as well.

These people are helping me with an old Homelite. Don't have the saw back running yet so the jury is still out but they come highly recommended.

Golden Small Engine Inc
9935 W 25th Ave, Lakewood, CO 80215

(303) 237-5680

Might try * Arvada Rent-alls *

Bought my last saw from them, can't score them better then a 7 or 8 out of 10 , sold me a 361 running 17K , seemed fast, glad they rechecked it for me.

The kid in the back room needs to pursue other avenues, but the old guy behind the counter is reliable.

ARVADA RENT ALLS
10675 RALSTON ROAD
ARVADA, CO. 80004
(303) 422-1212​

Wow. Difficult to find anyone who is the entire package. (good work and good attitude)

I spoke with someone at Golden. I have a Jonny 2094 and need to put a rim sprocket on it. To do this I needed a Metal Piston Stop ($3.95 at Baileys). I didn't have one, so I called them to see how much to just throw it on real fast. It's about a 5-minute job. The lady told me it would be $37 (1/2 hour labor. I laughed and told her never-mind.

Needless to say, I called Bailey's, ordered the $3.95 part, and will happily spend 5 minutes installing the rim sprocket.

Latest posts

Back