Detailing a chainsaw ,the official PSP thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet Dave is stripping all the paint off his saws now ,and getting the green rouge stick out and the polishing wheel .

Don't be hard on him. The man is as dedicated as you will find. A true man of this genre -- a gentleman, scholar and pretty much a great guy to deal with. Just DON'T touch the PRECIOUS :surprised3:
:dumb:

I bet Dave is stripping all the paint off his saws now ,and getting the green rouge stick out and the polishing wheel .

Hey I aint to proud to admit that sometimes I need help rubbing my junk properly, we are all here to learn :)
IMG_1195_zpszt0h5ge8.jpg
IMG_1197_zpskaonktkx.jpg

is any of this stuff good for polishing? the second pic is a bunch of stuff that came with a toolbox I picked up, all looks abrasive.

Pro Tip: if you run used fryer oil as bar oil it makes your saw smell like French fries or freedom fries as we called them for about a month that one time France pissed us off.

just be careful to over do it. BTW Any good blister polish?
View attachment 472299

set that thing to close to a fire or something Jamie? i had a shed burn down on me once. had my RM250 in there and the shed completely burned down around the bike. nothing wrong with the bike but all the plastic was blistered like that afterwards lol

as far as i know, all Jamie runs is 50:1. guess what to? his saws last him a few years! :laugh: on AS this is BS though. nothing lasts more then a few tanks on 50:1.
lets not exaggerate guys most saws will last at least a few tanks on 50:1 if it is ethanol free and says motomix on the can :)
Dave

Latest posts

Back