• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dissembled Flat Top, Non-Decomp 066 w/ 3/4 Wrap Handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
IMG_7248.JPG IMG_7249.JPG IMG_7250.JPG IMG_7251.JPG IMG_7252.JPG

Here's another project I started but will not likely ever bother to finish. 066 flat top that I bought as complete-but-dissembled from another member on this site and on the acronym site. Case was split when I got it due to PTO bearing failure. New OEM bearings, gaskets, seals were installed by our friendly local saw shop. The rest of the stuff is as I found it. I did purchase a new OEM piston kit (pictured in its box), though it also appears to have a new or like-new piston that came in with it when I got it. Tank is a red-lever unit with an unused punch-out for a redlight, so this is a fairly early saw.

Includes all that you see here. I have not inventoried every single small part against an IPL, so it is possible that some things are missing or if present, are not serviceable. All parts will need a good bath before you reassemble. If you want to know if a specific part is present, please ask and I will do my best to figure it out for you. If you need other pictures, just let me know what you want pictures of. I will not box this up until it is sold, so pics shouldn't be a problem.

$250 shipped east of the Mississippi, $265 shipped west of the Mississippi. PayPal gift preferred.

Back