Do y'all reckon I still have CAD?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GoRving

Pics are worth a thousand words, so I'll just say that my truck is loaded with nothing but big Stihls and Husky XP's, along with a couple pole saws. Got 3 066's 4 046 Magnum's, and the rest are mostly 372 XP's, with a few 288's and 265's. Some complete heads and some that have been scavenged. :msp_biggrin:

Wow...yea I'd say so...looks like quite the score. I could sure use a recoil for a 362XP (believe a 372 and 365) will fit if your parting any out.

Nice score, but they look as if formally owned by BP gulf division! lol

you bas****,, you suck ,, the only truck loads i find is blasted poulans :cry::cry:,,, but on a good note,,, very nice score:bowdown::bowdown::cheers::cheers:

Thanks for the replies! I got 6 of the saws from the man yesterday, and put them away(1 066, 4 046 Magnums, and 1 372 XP). . They ain't in the pic, but got the "motherload" this evening. Funny thing is, I haven't been out looking for saws in a while. A friend called me yesterday, while I was off and said that a friend of his wanted to clean out his shop, and wanted to get rid of all the saws. He's a Logger. I went yesterday evening, and wasn't expecting to see so many. Didn't take enough money with me, so I went back this evening after work for the rest. Truck is still loaded, and will be that way until I have time to mess with them. :)

I'm sure your inbox will be filling up in the next few days. :laugh: I wish I could happen upon a score like that. It would give me something to do when it's too bad out side to do anything else fun.

Pics are worth a thousand words, so I'll just say that my truck is loaded with nothing but big Stihls and Husky XP's, along with a couple pole saws. Got 3 066's 4 046 Magnum's, and the rest are mostly 372 XP's, with a few 288's and 265's. Some complete heads and some that have been scavenged. :msp_biggrin:

Are you kidding me?

You didn't bother cleaning the bed first? I don't know...........

Nice Haul

luck,greg

I'll go ahead and say it, if you have a 066 that is beyond repair I need a set of cases to repair a customer's saw. I don't need P/C covers or anything else, just cases (as long as there is no breaks, solid cases). Will pay $$$$$$ for what it's worth...

Very nice haul BTW, I do have some 288 stuff if I have what you need....

Rick,

You have been fighting it for a while. I am glad to see that when you "knuckled under" you did it in an appropriate way. Wish I was still close by to lighten the load in the back of the truck.

Gary

Latest posts

Back