New guy here. Sharing what i own so far and i have a what should i do question..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ejtmopar

Reaction score
Hello folks.. Very cool site here.. I have a very small collection of saws, very small.. Most are dump finds that ive brought back to life.. What are your thoughts..

2 Pioneer 1200A saws.. one i just finished putting back together, runs mint perfect now. The other saw is complete but ive been using for parts. One was a dump find the other i bought for parts

Pioneer P52 dump find, runs great now, use it all the time..

Sears david bradley saw 1950's? vintage Just got it put back together and it runs great... dont have the model # off the top of m head. a lot (dump find)

husky 372 xp needs some love. Runs mint tho.. hope to get it fixed up this winter... (Dump find)

husky 460, only saw ive ever bought new.. i use it a lot and love it..

Poulan 2150 dump find all fixed up and runs great. i use this one from time to time...

homelite 3314 cute little thing also a dump find all fixed up and runs great.

My Question is.. I have an opportunity to swap the pioneer 1200's for a homelite c52 that runs great and is in good shape.. Should i do it?

i like the 1200's a lot but i am always looking for cool stuff... not sure what to do.. i do have a bunch of $$ wrapped up into the 1200's under $100...

012.jpg001.jpg

a little more info..

i am looking to upgrade a little in doing this trade.. so if you think i should just stick with the pioneers then let me know.. i'm kinda leaning towards the c52 only cause the 77cc 18lb+ saw sounds like fun. but at the same time the pioneer 1200 is heavy and fun and loud.. idk what to do..

Latest posts

Back