Do you guys have a garage like this?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tall guys has it that's the point and my stuff is secure in shop in back.

First we had a "shop in back".

Not an outbuilding. It's part of garage when they built it. They just split it 2 car garage and shop in back.

Now it is part of the garage.

No it's all one room called a garage they just split it in half. But it is all one room.

Now it is "all one room called a garage". How can it be "all one room" and your stuff be "secure" in a "shop in back"?

I hate beating a dead horse, but this make no sense at all. :deadhorse:

c'mon guys, cut the OP some slack. he just thought he had some advice to share and did, trying to be a good member like he sees all of you doing all the time.

you don't want to send the message that new and different ideas are discouraged.

what he calls which part of his house or how much stuff he has where has nothing to do with it. i do agree that "they" did not build a shop onto the house, however he calls this area his shop be it right or wrong.

all he said was if they can't see it, they're less likely to try to steal it. and i agree with him completely, but i do like light so what i do is pull the blinds when i leave the shop.

No windows in my shed either. More room for chainsaw racks.:smile2:

PC271025.jpg

Al.

Now it is "all one room called a garage". How can it be "all one room" and your stuff be "secure" in a "shop in back"?

Actually, it makes perfect sense. Some houses have a two-car garage linear, not side to side. Especially in townhouses. Two cars go in one after the other, bumper to bumper.

Someone partitions off the back section and then is able to use it for storage or as a workshop.

Tall and smart not a common combo ,[ coming from a vertically challenged smart arse like me] think we are getting the picture now ,[but it was very dark in there ] ok now which shelf is the good stuff on ??

Is it that hard to understand?

Back