Do You Read or Skip the Stihl vs Husky Threads?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow maybe your talking about me and thall. I can assure you that me and mr hall do it all in fun. We pm each other back and forth about upcoming vids and things. I guess you could say were the class clowns in the history class.

You think were the class clowns, well I'm crushed, oh so hurt, right. I don't recall twisting anyones arm to read one single word I've typed. Far as learning yes this is a good forumn for those that need to find out something and I've answered many a question in good faith. However I've noticed alot of this forumn is people looking for saws on the cheap, parts on the cheap and a fix on the cheap. It gets old and I avoid it altogether most time. This forumn is also use for alot of behind the scenes business. Every so often a thread appears where someone got screwed by some builder or their saws weren't returned on time or the right part wasn't sent. Knowing the whole picture I'll stick with the fun. Its totally harmless in my opinion. That said Booker I don't give a rip in hell what anyone says, I'm pulling a Tony on you and your going down baby,haha

You think were the class clowns, well I'm crushed, oh so hurt, right. I don't recall twisting anyones arm to read one single word I've typed. Far as learning yes this is a good forumn for those that need to find out something and I've answered many a question in good faith. However I've noticed alot of this forumn is people looking for saws on the cheap, parts on the cheap and a fix on the cheap. It gets old and I avoid it altogether most time. This forumn is also use for alot of behind the scenes business. Every so often a thread appears where someone got screwed by some builder or their saws weren't returned on time or the right part wasn't sent. Knowing the whole picture I'll stick with the fun. Its totally harmless in my opinion. That said Booker I don't give a rip in hell what anyone says, I'm pulling a Tony on you and your going down baby,haha

Good post. I agree.

Don't read 'em/don't post in 'em. :monkey:

I have heard Husky makes saws that actually start.

Who'd a thunk?:greenchainsaw:

If it seems to be a pissing into the wind match I skip them. If there is a tidbit of information or it is late at night and I need to be entertained I will read them.

Mr. HE:cool:

I usually read the first part then once it starts getting stupid I look at something else. Sometimes you will learn little things about some saws an what not. I have a stihl and a Husky that I run most of the time. And yes it is like Ford, Chevy, Dodge comparison. All have strong points and all have "what was going through their mind when they did this".

pretty much the only threads i started skiping have 361 in the title

Back