Does he ever have anything "positive" or is it all personall attacks.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtTroll

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Rocky's reply to MB:

[
"Of course you don't know anything about it, Butch. That is exactly why you replied.

No wonder people have been abandoning this place. It's gotten boring and too many idiot replies that say nothing. I'd almost rather watch TV."
]

I'm mainly a lurker, but every time I read one of his personal attacks to almost everyone who posts here makes me want to discontine to read the thread. He appears to be very knowledgeable, just personality deficient. I for one am tired of readinging his posts and putting him on block. That way I don't have to get pissed off every time I read one of his posts.

personally i think its funny.....but maybe thats just cos he hasn't attacked me personally yet
go rocky go

Don't knock Rocky J, you have alot you can learn from him and just because someone can be a little rough around the edges does not mean you shouldn't fully read their posts.

He has helped me on all my posts so far.

17604.jpg

Thumper's mom, again, would have had great words for this thread. :D

I think this is what we call " interpersonal communication " :D a catch phrase coined by MM.

Maybe we do need another forum with someone like Nick or MB to be our resident therapist, to iron out all these little flame wars, between members.

Larry

These attitudes perpetuate rjs's cheerful demeanor. Because he is such a wealth of overflowing knowledge, he is allowed to be rude, obnoxious, and mean. He is even expected to be this way, and even given kudos for it as proven by these previous posts.

So keep doing what yur doing, Rocky. Many here respect you for your style.

Not me. :rolleyes:

If you guys like being kicked dogs I won't object. They say you will allow yourselves to be treated how you feel you should be treated; so the next time I see him do it, I will realize this is the way you guys view yourselves. Muck under Rocky's shoe. Your choice.
:D

It will humor me while I continue lurking.

Rocky does have the ability to communicate civilly and politely. He spends a bit of time constructively adding to the conversation at Tree Buss. It's almost like two different people.

I really can't understand why that style of communication with strangers is tolerated. It's different after getting to know people for a while on a forum. It sure does seem to throw a wet blanket on the discussion.

How do the guys in Rocky's Fan Club know if Dirt Troll and other lurkers might have MORE to offer than Rocky but don't care to put up with the bull-own-knee.

DT,

If you want to join the discussion at Tree Buss-change the "s" to "z" in case you didn't know, you're more than welcome. the link is in my profile.

Tom

Originally posted by Mike Maas
The only senior I see him go after is MB, and he's an easy target too, he wants people to think he's all nice, even though we know better.;)

Ha! I know why he hates me, that's cool. I can get along without him quite nicely. :)

AS can do without him, too.

attachment.php

Geez dirt troll, you're lucky Rocky didn't jump on you for starting this pointless thread in the wrong forum.:D

ya'll a re a bunch of thin skinned cry babies.;)

Yur right about it being a pointless thread. Heck, Rocky's been suspended and it didn't slow him down a bit.

I sense he feeds off of some of ya'lls admiration for his rudeness.

:(

Originally posted by Mike Maas
The only senior I see him go after is MB,
Thanks Mike; it's great to know he'd never say any discouraging words to me!

Nope, not ever! :laugh:

"lurkers might have MORE to offer than Rocky but don't care to put up with the bull-own-knee."

Maybe that's why the baloney is so despicably spiced; some kind of perverse advance hazing? A huge turnoff for all but the most masochistic readers. Discussions here are not burning with so much energy that they can continue under a wet blanket.

If you don't like something a member is doing, deal with it at that time. The approach of making a thread to attack someone has never impressed me. Report posts to moderators, address out-of-line comments as they appear, etc. But don't make a big festival about it.

Post about something worthwhile! Lurk if this is all you want to post about!

I agree with Nick that this thread is garbage but has anyone ever reported something to a moderator? It just reminds me of working construction when one of the guys would run to the boss when he had a problem with a co-worker. The "rat-boy" gained the mistrust of everyone. Mind you the rat would remain anonymous here but I know I couldn't do it.

Back