Does he ever have anything "positive" or is it all personall attacks.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Stumper

Brian, I don't know why Butch rubs you the wrong way-he's just a big lovable teddy bear with a reefer. :angel:

And a Bong? :D

Originally posted by MasterBlaster
These threads "shaped the site, somehow?"

barf.gif
They sure did.

Not to get into male psychology too deeply, but as we work to establish a pecking order on the site, there are a lot of steps that we go through.

Negativity is an energy that like any other will try to keep on flowing from 1 position to the next, stores up in some points to be re-leased later. It takes an extra commanding effort to pay the cost of conversion to ground it to neutral or change it's course to some positive-ly gleaned force from it's own make-up somehow.

In the Denzel Washington movie "Fallen" the negative force is too big and seems that it will outlive all else; as it is passed around. On things/elements not too big to convert; there is a cost of conversion whether the change is of physical state or energy; or even between energy/matter (growth, burning etc.). Choosing to alter something from what it is, takes purposeful focus to shift it's inertia of being from where it is, to where it should be. This can be draining on a system.

Ignoring all this, dealing with it etc. all takes extra energy that could be better spent even though it exercises essential survival skills. i'm sorry but i too see the disturbances caused, whether brought to light or not to be out of balance, making things ill at ease as dis-ease that can travel around like a flu throwing things off.

Or, something like that,
:alien:

attachment.php

Last edited:
I say a lot of nice things about Big Jon... then sometimes I get accused of being in love with him:) , or at least get a bunch of feedback to the effect that people are tired of hearing me say good things about him....

and that would be????

Scuse me for forgetting if we already went through this..

At least Eric has the guts to write it to my face.... though sometimes it takes him a while to just spit it out!

Originally posted by netree
Well Dan, you know how much I try to be sensitive and politically correct...

Anyhow, lauding over someone who may be average at best doesn't exactly reaffirm your credibility. That's not saying BJ isn't good; only that your circle has been- well, limited. Dunlap, Chisolm, Baranek et al are good, no question; but there's alot of guys who are better. They just choose not to get in the "spotlight". (And no, I'm not implying I'm one of 'em.)

Techniques, just like trees, are always developing and growing and changing. That doesn't necessarily mean every new fad to come along is the next-best thing to sliced bread; nor does it mean the gents/ladies who use 'older" methods are hacks or dinosaurs.

Be all that correct or not; there are certain credits due those that step forward and inspire; those that lead the charge deeper into things, draw attention to, bring others along etc. all count. i would like to take it on faith, that those mentioned would be a wee bit better than average. i don't think that being the best publically always precludes being the best all around; though it does kinda give the 'competiton' open platform to target for strategies, times etc., somewhat of a 1 way advantage.

As to the rest of it; load off my mind; i though any change in temperature was due to Daniel being nice to me!:eek:

Boy o boy.....same old around here.
Hows ya doing Erik,MB, Murph?
I'm still here...Lurking :blob2:

I think some threads here are the work of trolls and should be snuffed pretty quick;Like the "Beginner" one; yah I know censorship question), otherwise the riteous indignation of some here turn them into real monsters as they then feel their nastiness is justified: the tearing apart of trolls by the wolves is not considered nice by most casual viewers though guaranteed it is liked by many.
This nastiness is done for an audience so is not just quick temper; it is premeditated nastiness. I dont care much for it so prefer to camouflage mine as best I can in sarcasm! A bit of sugar will at least make the poison pill a bit more palatable.

Frank

Originally posted by Crofter
A bit of sugar will at least make the poison pill a bit more palatable.

Frank

O I See, So Frank, Your A Friggin Tard but a Nice guy. :D

Back