Does he ever have anything "positive" or is it all personall attacks.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by matthias
Mind you the rat would remain anonymous here but I know I couldn't do it.
I do it all the time. :D And after Gypo mentioned he only reports himself, I've converted and now report all of my questionable posts.

And what was the outcome of you guys reporting posts? Was the member banned? Did the offender get a PM to smarten up?

Mb, I only ask these questions because I don't know the politics of an internet forum. I realize that you guys want to keep a clean environment but I'm trying to figure where cyberspace ends and real life begins. Due to recent soap operas on site it made me wonder if I would ever want to make an effort to even meet anyone here.

This Is Ridiculous Taking Poles to get Members Banned. Whining and B_tching about Sarcastic Statements made by other members. This Aint Friggin Romper Room. Some will Disagree with your point of view and Some will very likely be Sarcastic about it that being there personality. :D :blob5:

Usually the thread gets locked or is deleted. I haven't tried to ban anyone (except Smeagol, because of a tech glitch).

You'll know what's on my mind. I'll post something like this:
17614.gif

Thank you DDM for those links. That was the best laugh I've had at AS. Who would of thought Nick could be so funny?:D Frigging hilarious.

How could you not give Rocky a bit of credit for lighting that boy up with such style and finesse. The more I read the more I laugh.:D

The layers of sarcasm there were getting pretty thick.

I usually sit on the fence with most loose cannons on this site. You don't want to side with them too closely because they'll bring you down fast. But you don't want to let newbie bashing go on needlessly.

I've gotten a kick out of reading through my own posts, sometimes struck at what I said.....leaves me wondering what ever happened to such a promising young kid... :confused: :D

I'm mostly waiting for my maturity to catch up with the rest of me. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by matthias
How could you not give Rocky a bit of credit for lighting that boy up with such style and finesse. The more I read the more I laugh.:D

My Point Exactly! :blob5:

Brian has contributed a lot besides flames over the years. Lately he seems to be having a lot of hot flashes but you have to remember-he had a birthday recently. :p

Brian, I don't know why Butch rubs you the wrong way-he's just a big lovable teddy bear with a reefer. I wish you were feeling a bit more lighthearted-it makes things more fun.

Butch, I know that Brian has been dissing you-blow it off bud-you never seem to take the rest of our guff too seriously.

The concerns about jumping on newbies are valid. Those of us who have been here awhile ought to know how to take one another.--an d maybe figure out how to treat one another.:angel:

Back