Doh

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treeman587

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey check this out. Destroyed a shed today, by permission!

And since I dont have to haul anything away, I don't have to clean it up either.

I did a job like that one time. It was for my partners neighbor. Nasty dead white pine.....i didnt wanna do it if I had to rig it. Two sheds spaced 10 foot apart. He said if we kill the shed oh well he wanted to combine them anyways.

Well low and behold I won a $100 bet with the other neighbor when all 8 pieces of trunk and top tucked between the sheds with no damage.

friend of mine fell from a tree...freeclimbing in the old days.... and fell onto a shed similar to that...said it was probably one of the better things he could fall onto, as it crumpled and absorbed the force of his fall...

i'm envious

that sure looks like fun. I'm jealous about all that green grass. weather finally let us do our first urban tree job today , now they are callin' for 4to 6 inches of wet blowin snow tomorrow. most metal sheds we see like your crusher, we get here from snow collapsing them

Coolfun!!

That has to be a high point in any one's life, almost equalling expklosions even.
:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

To destroy non-living-home-owner-regular-person type stuff (esp big!~) with a tree is, in my honest opinion, a wet dream.

Latest posts

Back