Doing the right thing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he, and you maybe, can find some willing appliance dealers, you can scrounge a lot of oddball pieces of styrofoam that the new appliances come packed with and he can tack them up or use gators to hold them in the walls of that garage. Dont know on the ceiling there. Nice open walls, easy to do, help make that wood last.

You definitely did the right thing! We should all take note, and follow suit if presented with the opportunity. Take the time to help a neighbor or friend who is in need, it is the right thing to do!

rep sent

Now spend $50 bucks on some pink panther for the ceiling, and have that hickory last 3 times as long.

Met with my friend Brad about 5:00 pm. Wow, what a happy man he was. We unloaded and stacked with two beer breaks. Sat and talked for an hour or so. I told him I had a couple more loads out of a hickory and he offered to help in any way. He was very appreciative and I told him to let me know how the wood supply was holding up for the rest of the winter. I have more than enough for this year and next (I think). Either way, he will be comfortably warm.

Met with my friend Brad about 5:00 pm. Wow, what a happy man he was. We unloaded and stacked with two beer breaks. Sat and talked for an hour or so. I told him I had a couple more loads out of a hickory and he offered to help in any way. He was very appreciative and I told him to let me know how the wood supply was holding up for the rest of the winter. I have more than enough for this year and next (I think). Either way, he will be comfortably warm.

Awesome!:clap:

I am probably risking saying this, but let the ribbing follow because I have a sense of humor............but I got a hug from another man today. It just felt great .......in the hetero sense.

When you/we step up and do things like this for one another, you always will know that he will be a friend you can count on when its you in a time of need, if I was there I would buy you a few beers and hand shake just for looking out for your friend....in this day and age not to many people that we can count on when the need arises.....

Roy

I am probably risking saying this, but let the ribbing follow because I have a sense of humor............but I got a hug from another man today. It just felt great .......in the hetero sense.

It's only gay if you hold hands afterwards. :msp_razz:

Latest posts

Back