Dolmar 166

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theoctagon

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Is it still possible to get your hands on a dolmar 166 or it that like tryin to find a needle in a haystack??? I have been doin a lot of reading about all these big old saws and i WANT one pretty bad.

How many cc is the 166, I have a 143 95cc that cuts like crazy and is the best built, easyist to work on saw I've seen. Would never have had to work on it if it had'nt been for that tree falling on it. 25# is the only problem. Steve

My friend EJ has a few, and some parts most of the time.

Later,

Just about anything is still available, the price is usually the stumbling block.
Good luck in your search.

I have been looking for one for a while now. It's sorta becoming like the search for the grail at this point. First ya gotta find a good one, then ya gotta find someone who doesn't think that their 166 is an 090 for price. Good luck.

attachment.php

A few Old Dolmar 166's and a CT

Scott

What kind of price are they running these days????

Ebay brings $700 - $1200. I was buying them for $250-$600 A few years ago.

Hoss I found one on ebay the other day for around $350 that I was going to buy but I got beat by 5 seconds (buy it now)

Steve

Last edited:
Ebay brings $700 - $1200. I was buying them for $250-$600 A few years ago.

Hoss I found one on ebay the other day for around $350 that I was going to buy but I got beat by 5 seconds (buy it now)

Steve

How long have you been sellin Dolmar??? Im in the process of becoming a dealer but current funding is at a minimum.

Back