dolmar 7300

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawentusiast

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hell,
i have got an offer its hard to cancel. I can get a dolmar 7300, 5,7 reliable hp and 20 % reduction on the prize. . I read an article on german lang, they tested 372, dolmar 7300, and i didnt understand that much, it was german, but the figured showed that the dolmar DID have teh upper hand in power in the test. Thje others had lesser power compared to the papervsreality, but the dolmar7300 scored 5,7=5,7 hp, that is reliable, i think i will order thje 7300 since i get 20 %, and the dealer guarantees they have lots of parts for it, if anything should happpen.
Is the dlmar 7300 a relibale saw (like 372 and 361??)

Yes, but if you can get the same % off on a 7900, go for it. Same weight, but 6.2 hp.....

My father in law has been running 7900's for a couple of years now. He hasn't had any real problems and he really likes them. The 7300 is the same saw with a smaller bore. When you kill it you can put a 7900 jug and piston on it so it is definitely upgradeable. I say go for it.

Back