Dolmar Dealer recommendations

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
proflyer

proflyer

ArboristSite Lurker
Any dealers that support AS interested in providing a price quote on a new or demo 7900 with or without b & c? ... or members care to recommend any dealers that they have worked with? There are a few dealers locally that I would support, just don't want to support the local state tax man... I support him enough already... (just trying to cull some of the time involved in watching/searching ebay/Craigslist/Google).

ptabaka

ptabaka

ArboristSite Operative
dolmar

call scott at cutting edge in ny he is a site sponser and has all the parts you need the next day i know he is the best dolmar rep in the north east good luck pete

proflyer

proflyer

ArboristSite Lurker
Dolmar dealers.. out of state sales

I will respect that if true... I will drop a line to a few of the recommended dealers and, if they are interested and able*, ask them for a price quote. I will not ask anyone to violate their agreement*... nor will I try to play one against another... I don't have time to haggle as I need/want to invest in a good machine now... thanks for your comment.

Latest posts