Dolmar Dealer recommendations

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

proflyer

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Any dealers that support AS interested in providing a price quote on a new or demo 7900 with or without b & c? ... or members care to recommend any dealers that they have worked with? There are a few dealers locally that I would support, just don't want to support the local state tax man... I support him enough already... (just trying to cull some of the time involved in watching/searching ebay/Craigslist/Google).

dolmar

call scott at cutting edge in ny he is a site sponser and has all the parts you need the next day i know he is the best dolmar rep in the north east good luck pete

dolmar

steve and scott at cutting edge in n.y. are great to deal with.

If you are looking for a Midwest opinion, contact member "wetgunpowder"
Boyd is a sponsor member, sells ALOT of Dolmars........ He will do you right.

:chainsawguy:

Im pretty sure dolmar dealers arent supposed to ship saws anymore so hopefuly a few will PM you. We wouldnt want to blow up anyone's spot...

Dolmar dealers.. out of state sales

I will respect that if true... I will drop a line to a few of the recommended dealers and, if they are interested and able*, ask them for a price quote. I will not ask anyone to violate their agreement*... nor will I try to play one against another... I don't have time to haggle as I need/want to invest in a good machine now... thanks for your comment.

Back