dream truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This truck, color and all...F550 PSD 4x4 XLT...

78F14DC9-5F4E-4D46-8E2F-B897D8EDE218_1.jpg

With this dump body....all aluminum...

Metro-011-crop.jpg

With this plow....9.5' Meyer Super V2....

ESI011-1.jpg

If I had a deuce, I'd compete in truck pulls. Shouldn't have any issues pulling one of sliding weight trailers all the way to the end, and then some...

Sorry, that "truck" is about useless. Might get ya laid on gay men's choice night down at the pigpen.

Hey now, It isn't to bad. I bet that truck you want with the aluminum dump body and v-plow will cost you some major coin!

I don't think you'd make weight.... By a lot!!!

Some big rigs do pulls too. Those all dragged that sled to the end, lol. Is a deuce in the same weight class as the big rigs? I heard a deuce is around 13,500 lbs.

Isn't a Peterbuilt 379 about the same?

Hey now, It isn't to bad. I bet that truck you want with the aluminum dump body and v-plow will cost you some major coin!

Right around $62,000.oo OTD. Fully $11K of that is the dump body, $6K is the plow..Insane.

I had a 2012 F550 XL 4x4 PSD with Rugby steel gravel dump and a new Fisher XLS plow waiting on the lot for me about 4 months back...$49K OTD.. Bank said I needed to pay another $7K on my current note before I could go get it. So next year about this time.......

Right around $62,000.oo OTD. Fully $11K of that is the dump body, $6K is the plow..Insane.

I had a 2012 F550 XL 4x4 PSD with Rugby steel gravel dump and a new Fisher XLS plow waiting on the lot for me about 4 months back...$49K OTD.. Bank said I needed to pay another $7K on my current note before I could go get it. So next year about this time.......

Sweet! Increase firewood production ?

You know, I've never seen a Uni Mog here... Do they sell em' in the states?

Swiss Army Vehicles - Vehicles

Ya, but there are a lot of restrictions. This link is to a dealership in Fayetteville, extremely rare to see a diesel model come through. And you will pay dearly for it when you do.

Check out the 'Moggers forums. Dem boys know how to party. :D

You know, I've never seen a Uni Mog here... Do they sell em' in the states?

Not but a year ago the City of Cincinnati auctioned off two Unimogs that belonged to the Dept of City Works . A single cab long bed which looked just like the photo minus the crane and a 2' longer bed....and double cab short bed. Went for $11K and $14.5 K and both where in excellent shape.

I just want the portal diffs for my rock crawler..way to cool for a firewood getter!

My ultimate wood getter would be a K30 3+3 straight axle 4x4 dump with a transplanted NV5600 and Cummins..I hate Dodge but I love me some Cummins.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back