Dyno tested...... Mastermind Ported 660 vs Stock 660 vs Dual port 660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captn, some very nice Reds out of both CA and WA (Cabs, Merlot & a few Red Zins), and some very good Malbecs from Argentina.

It is hard to find them non locally, but there are also a few good Cabernet Francs from upstate NY. Production is usually very limited, and unfortunately quality varies a lot from year to year. One year it will be great, the next undrinkable!

View attachment 367207 View attachment 367207 This is what we drink for taste here in La. if being fancy!! Lol:laugh::dizzy:

Nothing more than a great marketing schema wrapped around Belgium's worst beer, well probably excluding Mais (still much better than miller lite).

Try Duvel, Leffe Blond or maybe Chimay Red. Those might change your mind. If you like darker beers Leffe Bruin is great or Chimay Blue is dark with a sweet disposition.

Nothing more than a great marketing schema wrapped around Belgium's worst beer, well probably excluding Mais (still much better than miller lite).

Try Duvel, Leffe Blond or maybe Chimay Red. Those might change your mind. If you like darker beers Leffe Bruin is great or Chimay Blue is dark with a sweet disposition.
Never even heard of them much less able to get them. Most folks here never even heard of Stella. Bud light and Miller Lite main ones here but Ill mostly have one once in a blue moon anyway. Most these folks down here drink for quanity not quality, it could taste like horse piss as long as it delivers and is cheap! I like either Stella or Red Stripe with a steak.

Im really not a drinker at all anymore. A good import beer with a steak every once in a blue moon is nice but my idea of happiness comes from other places than alcohol and the such. Enjoying life to me is the simplicity of enjoying the day the Lord has made. My life and happiness comes from God, family, and chainsaws!! Lol! Dont need much more than that

Im really not a drinker at all anymore. A good import beer with a steak every once in a blue moon is nice but my idea of happiness comes from other places than alcohol and the such. Enjoying life to me is the simplicity of enjoying the day the Lord has made. My life and happiness comes from God, family, and chainsaws!! Lol! Dont need much more than that
Amen Brotha!........Oh by the way the 461 will be at your door on wed. Sorry I didn't get yours and Ronnies shipped till thursday of last week.

...and Amen.

Now here's a man who has knowledge and understanding far greater than most people!!!!!!!

Never even heard of them much less able to get them. Most folks here never even heard of Stella. Bud light and Miller Lite main ones here but Ill mostly have one once in a blue moon anyway. Most these folks down here drink for quanity not quality, it could taste like horse piss as long as it delivers and is cheap! I like either Stella or Red Stripe with a steak.

Ahh, I saw La in your post and thought Los Angeles where you would have much better access to other import beers. Now Louisiana is probably a different story so, carry on.

blue-moon-250.jpg

Latest posts

Back