Dyno tested...... Mastermind Ported 660 vs Stock 660 vs Dual port 660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely no beers until all the cutting is done, same with hunting.

An old french video about drinking & hunting. This will be fun even for someone who don't understand french!

i'll translate the best part, the reporter ask them about the difference between the good and the bad hunter,

-The bad hunter is the kind of guy who when he see something, he shoot. But the good hunter, when he see something...well...ok, he shoot, but it's different, he's a good hunter...

Thanks for the try Captn, but I got an error message that it is not available in this Country!

I agree though, I love to hunt, but it must be done responsibly. A hunter was killed up near my property when another hunter mistook him for a Bear. I think Beer may have been involved. The shooter was a VERY EXPERIENCED hunter who often harvested large bucks. Alcohol & hunting don't mix.

Sweet Tea for me now if out for a meal. Cant beat Reb Ball sweet tea with Domino sugar with a good ole lemon wedge on the side

The locals look at me like I'm mad when I offer them sweet iced tea, even in summer.
An old french video about drinking & hunting. This will be fun even for someone who don't understand french!

i'll translate the best part, the reporter ask them about the difference between the good and the bad hunter,

-The bad hunter is the kind of guy who when he see something, he shoot. But the good hunter, when he see something...well...ok, he shoot, but it's different, he's a good hunter...

Y'all wanna go to about 4:50 or so.... the action starts about half 5.

They r northeast of me about 1.5hrs. My wife loves that show and reads all the family values books they have written

Back