Eastern PA GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a sawbuck they could throw in their truck? If not I can still whip something up tomorrow.

We have an M59 at work, and it is mighty. I can't bring it on Sunday, but I am bringing my S/D 112, the 028, and the large angry Pioneer P50. I will bring the RyobiRedmax, and an elderly Echo CS280 if I can get it resuscitated.

thanks parris!

i have been purposely waiting till the gtg for the hybrid to be unveiled. that darned new/old filter fiasco nearly derailed me though. :dizzy:
if it survives, expect videos along with the lengthy, detailed write-up.

to all others, i will have on hand:
dolbaby 7900
stihl 038m
stihl hybrid
stihl 028wb
stihl s10
homelite 54

everything is up for running by anyone who wishes to.
and everything is up for swapmeet trades except the 7900 and the 038m.
if anyone has interest in 038 or 020av parts for trading, you have till 5:00 pm eastern to let me know. after that, i'm on the road.:cheers:

Great, can't wait. I hope my part doesn't fail. LOL

200t and 066 comin up. warning, my 200t has a moody carb, runs ok on certain days and not on others. So if we got any carb guru's I would appreciate a look see.

A

Its an easy fix, not sure if you saw the thread on it when I fixed a bad one. The usual repair is to buy a new carb, I managed to plug off the pump circuit.

Great, can't wait. I hope my part doesn't fail. LOL

Its an easy fix, not sure if you saw the thread on it when I fixed a bad one. The usual repair is to buy a new carb, I managed to plug off the pump circuit.

Will,
I watched you go through it and still can't get myself to do it. Something about the scared little schoolgirl in me can't put JBweld in a carb...gonna have to see someone do it live then it will all make sense to me. Wanna come down to PA ? if you leave now you can be there by Sunday :blob2:

Will,
I watched you go through it and still can't get myself to do it. Something about the scared little schoolgirl in me can't put JBweld in a carb...gonna have to see someone do it live then it will all make sense to me. Wanna come down to PA ? if you leave now you can be there by Sunday :blob2:

ha ha. Ok, I tell ya what. If you send me a plane ticket, I'll come down and show you! LOL

Because of the distance of the trip. I am bringing my small car to save on gas.I am also bringing my better half,because we are going to see my son and his family down in Souderton. So I have decided to be strictly an observer tomorrow and not bring any saws. I seen everyones list of saws,most of mine would be copies and am just going to stop in to meet folks. I was going to bring my 7900,but having to put it in the cars trunk,we would have gas fumes all the way. Looking forward to meeting all of you,see you tomorrow,Dave

anybody want a compression tester or Vac tester for some projects. I can bring them along for some analysys. or a flywheel removal tool. ect.

I'm going to bring a tool box with most of the basics. Tach and comp gage. Can of carb spray. Couple of carb kits. Spark plugs, fuel filters. There's always a couple of saws that haven't run in a while that need a little coaxing. :rockn:

I'm getting in the mood to bring a few older saws. Couple of old Jonnys like a 70E and 801. A Homelite or Mac. Get a little variety and allow guys to run a few different saws. I'm also going to bring the 359MM, (insane port job by Motomedik. It's a hoot to run it.)

Might make it....but it will be a motorcycle trip If I do..chainsaw on the back. Bob..could I mooch some gas and bar oil if I get there? Thinking of the 365 box race saw as my offering..have two large projects yet....barn door track and jacking up a roof. My truck is hauling a horse to Albany (Darling Daughter trip), my wife has the other car for work...

anybody want a compression tester or Vac tester for some projects. I can bring them along for some analysys. or a flywheel removal tool. ect.

I've got that stuff here too. Starting to get a little nervous now. Did I get enough food, wood, etc. LOL

I've got that stuff here too. Starting to get a little nervous now. Did I get enough food, wood, etc. LOL

i'm sure whatever preperations have been made will be plenty!

if it helps, i will be leaving my woman behind in lower bucks when i venture up to your place in the morning....
that's one less mouth to feed. :)

oh yeah............................
mix mix mix!
i have 5 saws with me and no bar oil or mix.

I'm going to bring a tool box with most of the basics. Tach and comp gage. Can of carb spray. Couple of carb kits. Spark plugs, fuel filters. There's always a couple of saws that haven't run in a while that need a little coaxing. :rockn:

I'm getting in the mood to bring a few older saws. Couple of old Jonnys like a 70E and 801. A Homelite or Mac. Get a little variety and allow guys to run a few different saws. I'm also going to bring the 359MM, (insane port job by Motomedik. It's a hoot to run it.)

Spike, If you think of it bring a few grinding wheels for a 511a. I must be missing something with mine.

Volks,
I'll bring some 2 stroke mix and some fuel. Oh and I guess could dig up a gallon of super duper TSC bar oil. (only the best for me !!!)

I also have a bunch of Hp Ultra and a few gallons of bar oil. Just went shopping for the food tonight. Don't get out to the super market that often. I'm glad I don't! Picked up a fine assortment of the best generic soda Giant has to offer. If anyone is going to be, or wants to, show up early just give me a call. My wife got some good coffee and some type of yuppie cookie I believe.

I am looking forward to meet everyone tomorrow. I have a couple of good 066-ms660 cylinders I will try and remember too bring.

Also bringing my saw buck. It's getting a little old, I shot some deck screws in it to tighten it up a bit. LOL.

Latest posts

Back