easy start japan saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
note the fuel /oil ratio,,,,,25:1 must be real good tollerences,,,lol:censored: :chainsaw:

And 7000rpm, oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, a real screamer (that would be the new owner doin' that imo)!! Lordy m8, my old 08s does 7500rpm, mindja it too runs 25:1, great for malaria control!

oi.

Cheers! Gotta get some test results on some of these Asian gems I say! Side-by-side racing, modding, all the good struff ;)

Great Scott eric, you are right! omg lolololol (oh I am hurting, love to see it demo'd lolol!), oh just a sec, that must be 'special' for doing under cuts, :D

:laugh: :rockn: :laugh:

Last edited:
Uuuuuhhh, I think I'll pass on that one. Ebay has become a good place for junk peddlers and con artists. Some of these saws they sell are unreal. If your going to buy a cheap saw at least go to a box store, then you can at least get a 30 day warranty. Doubt you could even find a spark plug for that saw, yet alone most anything else.

I guess they are always trying to fool the homeowners,
"I figured it was a good saw? My brothers got an orange one that works real good.":hmm3grin2orange:

I'm sure the 7000 rpm rating is an inflated number, like the 150 watt speakers I got from wally world.

7000 rpm and 25:1, welcome to 1950. Is it gear reduction drive too???
Lolol, 1960?
"Do I hear a '61? Bibbbly boooobly ('61) gabbly gooo!
61!
61-er 61-er 61-er, Blah-blah-blah, any more bids at '61?
Going, going going. gone!
Sold! To da gent in the pink rayon stay-press pants an' da thin wallet fer 61.00$HK!!"

Pause, "And we have here folks a mint '89 Wild THing, it runs with the best o' 'em! Do ah hear 100?"
"95?"
"Um, 80?"
"Er, 20?"
"Kk, lets git da ball rollin', 4 bucks!"

Oh GAH! I could spend all day on this fun, so sorry faithful greeny fans, I truly apologise but I've had a bad day and the humorous is suffering! :cry: OW! :cry:

:monkey: :monkey: :chainsaw:

:cheers:

(we really should start a 'slush' fund for these types of bargains, figure out who'll hold the kitty and I'll honestly pledge 5$cdn just to get the ball rolling, hey thats about 399 pennies US!)

:help: :help:

id say we pitch in a dollar each and then send it around to everyone who sent a dollar. If enough people do it we may not have to pay shipping from person to person say we all get it for two days or so depending on how many there are, and if it makes it it may have passed the hardest test for a saw the ups man no just kidding i know i subject saws to a beating it would be interesting to see what the japs can do now if nissan comes out with a saw i may just buy one :sword:

Maybe I'll get one of these cheap saws, and start the "rat saw thread", report on use and abuse, and any problems that pop up. there seems to be a market for cheap junk, lets see who makes the best cheap junk. This could be fun, Anyone else in??

im in i want the easy start you know how my back gets from pulling these things, you can have the bumble bee now who wants to report on the wild thing? well im sure a lot more saws will surface

Back