eBay 353....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northerner

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Any one tempted to buy one of the 353’s on fleabay from Russia? Or has someone experienced this already? Legit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assuming it’s a mag case saw and you’ll get a poorly ported AM cylinder with it, this might be a good basis to buy a OEM 346 cylinder and throw it on.

Best 353 I have is the one I bought five years ago from an e-bay auction (high bidder). Yes, it was a gamble, but I've done practically nothing to it:
Husky 353 Chainsaw2.JPGNow my "goto" saw, I think I paid $320 shipped. Thus far I've only replaced the fuel filter and have cut probably forty cords of firewood with it. No primer bulb on this one. I prefer that.

Best 353 I have is the one I bought five years ago from an e-bay auction (high bidder). Yes, it was a gamble, but I've done practically nothing to it:
View attachment 889902Now my "goto" saw, I think I paid $320 shipped. Thus far I've only replaced the fuel filter and have cut probably forty cords of firewood with it. No primer bulb on this one. I prefer that.
I cant stand the primer bulb huskies. They feel cheap

Latest posts

Back