Echo CS-600P

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Echo and the 460 are mine. The 660 is his new toy. He was very impressed with all 3 saws. His stock 660 is very powerful, but he wants more. Can't blame him at all.

Last edited:
it is a lot of fun but I got to think that the guys who earn a living with these thing must think the rest of us are nuts:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

we just enjoy their tools more than they do...

That is very true. I do make a living with my saws and I can see easily why weekend firewood guys get a kick out of high performing, top end saws but after a few days of work for me, picking up a saw, no matter how exciting it may be, is the last thing I want to do.

IMHO, chainsaws are a lot like Harley Davidsons. I don't ride everyday so my bikes are toys, pure enjoyment and a kind of adrenalin release for me. I want my Harley loud, fast and pretty. Just like my chainsaws! LOL. On the other hand, My BMW is quiet, dead nuts reliable and very antiseptic. I can ride 500 miles easily on the BMW and feel like I just got out of a car. The Harley is my alter ego. Boy, am I lucky....

Back